• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Big bad K5 TUB only SOLD

Bigred350

K5 blazer Tub, frame, DOM cage, seats, dash hood only 256-710-2368 $500 make offer
MorrisMountainride094.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

Re: Big bad K5 on Rocks

man you cant sale the skidder!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtflol:

Re: Big bad K5 TUB only

Damn poor skidder is gettin took apart :'( Haha cant wait to see your buggy build start up :dblthumb:

Think some of those scratches would buff out ?

yea they should buff out. Ill even through in a few cans of spray paint if they dont!

No link bars.

Location in FLorence, AL...........(northwest corner)..................1hour west of huntsville.

I am going to show my buddy this, he may be interested in it. this would be a good start for a wheeler...

what is the lowest you will take for it? I have a couple rigs my self,a jeep and toyo cab truck with 60 front 14 rear v8 auto trans 44's and stuff on it,the jeep has the same running gear and a 5.7 motor 350 trans streched front and rear, I love it i can drive it down the interstate and stuff.

[attachment deleted by admin]

tgilreath said:
what is the lowest you will take for it? I have a couple rigs my self,a jeep and toyo cab truck with 60 front 14 rear v8 auto trans 44's and stuff on it,the jeep has the same running gear and a 5.7 motor 350 trans streched front and rear, I love it i can drive it down the interstate and stuff.

:spin: :dunno: :wtflol:

okay let me see what i can do, I've got to have back surgery sometime in the next week or so but thanks and i will let you know :driving: :dblthumb: hitit

Latest posts