• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Big Block Rockwell Buggy

treeman30

I have a 4 seat buggy that I am thinking bout selling or might would do some trading on another crawler up or down.
Engine is a 468 BBC built by GRC racing engines. It has eagle rotating assembly, roller lifters rockers, big chief aluminum heads,predator injection, motor runs very strong approx. 500hp
Tranny is a sm465 mated to a np205 case that is twin stocked.
Rockwell axles front and rear steer double ended ram on both. Licked front and rear.
4 linked front and rear with 18" fox air shocks and fox bump stops.
Winch front and rear both warns. 12000lb and 8000 lb
Corbeau racing seats front and rear with harnesses
Tires are 47" ltb with 90% tread and single beadlocks.
Asking 23000obo call or text 8283202361

Can I send some pics to someone to post up for me it is telling me they are to large. All I have is a phone thanks

Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 273
treeman30 said:
I have a 4 seat buggy that I am thinking bout selling or might would do some trading on another crawler up or down.
Engine is a 468 BBC built by GRC racing engines. It has eagle rotating assembly, roller lifters rockers, big chief aluminum heads,predator injection, motor runs very strong approx. 500hp
Tranny is a sm465 mated to a np205 case that is twin stocked.
Rockwell axles front and rear steer double ended ram on both. Licked front and rear.
4 linked front and rear with 18" fox air shocks and fox bump stops.
Winch front and rear both warns. 12000lb and 8000 lb
Corbeau racing seats front and rear with harnesses
Tires are 47" ltb with 90% tread and single beadlocks.
Asking 23000obo call or text 8283202361

I would not be shocked if this motor wasn't a lot closer to 600hp than 500 by looking at the specs. Where did you find such a huge ass ps resivour?

The reservoir come from the guy that built it. The motor was dynoed at 535hp to the flywheel. The buggy was built in 2008 and has only had 2 owners me and the guy that built it.

Looking for a 2 seat buggy or a really nice 1 ton jeep maybe anything just kinda seeing what's out there this buggy will flat out get it done I will try and get a video thus weekend. There is some on YouTube search big Dixie bogger kevin

Just throwing this out there. Possible interest in trade??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3,209
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 132
No thanks on the mud truck I use to have one just like it. Couldn't find nowhere to go unless it was trucks gone wild nice truck though