• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BiG DavEs new ToW rIg

under_psi

CROSS POST POLICE
amidst high fuel prices, dave has sunken to a new level of efficiency.... thumb.gif

i call it the blue 'man-can'.....

pat and dave sure look comfy in there.....

buildingstinky223.jpg

buildingstinky224.jpg

Kelly, I was just on the phone with Louis telling him that my great uncle had one a number of years ago that was yellow with a camper shell on it. It was a diesel. He never gets rid of anything, I am sure it is sitting around his farm somewhere. I will be up there tomorrow. I will see if he still has it. Does it need to be running?

blacksheep10 said:
if so, I'm so far beyond jealous you don't even know. I have been scouring the earth for one of those for about a year. that color. NICE
Kelly, Walt Burkhart had one, same everything and diesel, yeah same Robins Egg Blue. He lived up near Brian Shays parents. He passed last year dont know what happened to it, but i'd guess it was still there at the farm. Hell ask Ben, I'll bet he knows how to get ahold of Dennis, Walts brother. He used to work out at the bodyshop.

Yep, you are looking at a 1982 VW Rabbit, diesel, P/U. This pimp ride gets about 40-45 mpg. It only has 82000 miles on it. :afro:

13" or 14" tires? I think they were 14"s but damn they look extra small with your big head as a size referance. molaugh

A friend of mine in PA sold one on Ebay 2 yrs ago for almost 4grand. He swore it couldn't get out of its own way :dunno: Looks good, and funny with two big guys in it, or is it just that small? ;)

GONOVRIT said:
A friend of mine in PA sold one on Ebay 2 yrs ago for almost 4grand. He swore it couldn't get out of its own way :dunno: Looks good, and funny with two big guys in it, or is it just that small? ;)

Power is one of the things that it doesn't have. I get lots of odd looks when I'm driving it. I'm 6'5", 275lbs. I dont exactly fit in it, but its fun to drive.