• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big green remodel

I tried out one of the ropes this weekend....on the rear 8274 doubled back to the truck also needed another winch to assit pulling my rig out from the tank trap....the rope is so much nicer to use.

I tried out one of the ropes this weekend....on the rear 8274 doubled back to the truck also needed another winch to assit pulling my rig out from the tank trap....the rope is so much nicer to use.

Kickass!!!:awesomework: I had a blast watching your rig on the Rock's Kelly!

And thanks for the shots out of that half Gallon bottle of Crown:awesomework:

Best part was when Mister Bister :puke:!!!! lol:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Think my dogs enjoyed it and got themselves alittle drunk also before I could stop them:fawkdancesmiley:

Kickass!!!:awesomework: I had a blast watching your rig on the Rock's Kelly!

And thanks for the shots out of that half Gallon bottle of Crown:awesomework:

Best part was when Mister Bister :puke:!!!! lol:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Think my dogs enjoyed it and got themselves alittle drunk also before I could stop them:fawkdancesmiley:

I was just feeding your dog's like birds do:puke:...LMAO!! and it didn't stop me...... i went right over and made another drink! some call me stupid i call it being determined......to have a good time :redneck::beer::redneck::beer::redneck::beer:

Kelly i went to the house at lunch today grabbed the f=ing SD card sarah left on my table got back to work and realized i had the wrong f=ing data cable.......damit :mad: so i will get you pictures and Video tonight.
thanks again for entertaining us all weekend! :cheer::corn:

since they decided to send the seats to me instead of Kelly, thought i'd put some pictures of his new seats up so he can see them. The green doesn't really show its true green color in the photos, it's pretty bright like kawasaki green

I spent the last couple days remodeling a couple things.....I got the seats and shifter mounted and moved a couple tubes that were in the way for the new seats.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 183
I want to know more about this rope. How is it made? Will it do the same job as cable? Is there someplace I can see a demo of it? Other than Kelly dragging a hulk out of a trail....

If you see my white and black 98 XJ on the trail w/ all the Masterpull stickers ask me, I can show you samples of every rope and give you some detailed descriptions, I am our offroad rep.

Still waiting for the seats should be tues or wed next week but Masterpull sent me a couple ropes that I ordered at the core event....just need to spool them up and change my fairleads to hawse style

Sorry I never saw this earlier, you can run rollers on rope if the rollers are de-burred (smooth) and they overlap in the corners so you don't get the rope caught.

call Emil at masterpull and talk with him 360-714-1313......He will treat you right....I do not want to say what I payed as it was a special price for the core event and discounted for buying 2 ropes.

We do discounts for every event that we go to, including different clubs events, again if you see me on the trail I might give you guys a discount.:fawkdancesmiley:

Your truck looks good, Kelly. Those seats are sick.:awesomework:

-Alex

Nice seats, but I'd do something about all that wiring if I were you.
just needs a few zip ties.....:redneck: my wiring is quite simple as I have very little inside the truck....I am shitty with electrical...I need to have crashfab give me a hand in that department:beer:

I have the ropes on with the materpull fairleads and figured the best way to test their strength would be get stuck at elbe.....needed double line to get myself unstuck.....the ropes rock....I will never run cable again:awesomework:

I have the ropes on with the materpull fairleads and figured the best way to test their strength would be get stuck at elbe.....needed double line to get myself unstuck.....the ropes rock....I will never run cable again:awesomework:

Remind me never to follow you at Elbe.:haha: Glad you like the ropes though.

-Alex