• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big Rich's hill climb competition at Dayton...

Droopy

Any of you guys see this?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=749873

Wonder how many would show???

Yeah...it's not a lot of people's thing (not mine either), but there is plenty of dude's from southern Tennessee and Bama that has this written all over them.

Matt O. said:
Not my thing, I just hope that Captain Technique shows up

me too, I would go down just to laugh at that D-bag in person laughing1

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Hopefully we get to laugh at this D-bag at KOH! ;D

Not me man, I am out. :( All the classes in my department started a 3 absence rule BS, and I have two tests. Gunna have to miss out. Pretty pissed off, if I wasnt so far behind I would just say F-it, but I have to have above a 2.5 this time, or I get "relieved" apparently. :flipoff1: to yall that can go.

Marty said:
Not me man, I am out. :( All the classes in my department started a 3 absence rule BS, and I have two tests. Gunna have to miss out. Pretty pissed off, if I wasnt so far behind I would just say F-it, but I have to have above a 2.5 this time, or I get "relieved" apparently. :flipoff1: to yall that can go.

What a queer! :indianajones:

Marty said:
Just drop out and reenroll when you get back. That way you wont fail.