• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Big tarps.

I don't have any to help you out, but in my area lots of people buy them from a billboard company that is local. If you don't mind one side having advertisement on it. They are basically a heavy tarp and are rachet strapped around the billboard to hold it and pull the wrinkles out. I see people using them to cover bale hay and farm equipment.

I second the used billboard signs. The guy I used to work for dug the holes for the foundations for the local billboard company and they gave us a lot of the old signs. They make great tarps. We did hardscape construction. (paver patios, sidewalks, driveways, retaining walls, etc.) When they were calling for rain we'd cover the whole jobsite with them so we could work on dry ground the next day.

I had a sign guy in Bham. But he sold out to bigger company.
I scored a bunch of fema tarps a couple years ago but they are starting to age.
Closest sign guy I can find is Atlanta. Which isn't bad, I was just hoping to hit the mother load and some one say " I have acces to old military tarps." Or something along those lines.

Re:

My buddy does custom tarps for dump trucks and **** like that. He's up here in Ohio though but if you found somebody like that down there you could probably get some nice ones made that would last a long time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Have you called Dixie Awning in B'ham? I think my wife used them for some of their trucks.