• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big tire snow run..........

I want to go. Odie is it alright if I yank my axles after that run.:D If not then I am hoping to yank them sometime next weekend and have the new axles in. I dont think I will have all my parts and be ready to run the trails with you.

I'm in if pumpy lets me ride shot gun? Guess i could borrow some 38's but I'd still be following tracks made by 44's. I don't want to be the "little guy" holding up the group.

I feel this is discriminatory to those that are ill prepared, no wheeling experience, no recovery gear, no winch, no friends, and have smaller tires, like myself, :fawkdancesmiley: Just sold my "big" tires yesterday.:booo: now I can't play with the big boys...:booo:

Hell why don't they just wait till Jan 2011 just to make sure everyone can make it! :fawkdancesmiley:

Will just over 2 years be enough time for everyone to get there **** boxes together? :redneck:

Will your car be started by then?:flipoff:

Will your car be started by then?:flipoff:

I've given up all hope of ever being a buggy owner!:booo:

Parts sale will start soon:awesomework: Anyone intersted in vortec 350, turbo 400, atlas 4.3, spidertrax axles, 39.5 krawlers, trailready beadlocks, fox2.0 air shocks, radflo air bumps, 16 qa1 heims, ron davis radiator, sway bar, 200' of 1 1/2 DOM, link material, And a buch of other **** I'm sure I have forgot?

J/K :corn:

Odie,

Todd from Aqualu is talking about bringing his big FJ40 down for a snow run mid Jan. Let me know when you have a firm day and I'll pass the word along.

Tommy B.... better bring down that battery and fuel pump, your rig will fit this trip. :flipoff:

Odie,

Todd from Aqualu is talking about bringing his big FJ40 down for a snow run mid Jan. Let me know when you have a firm day and I'll pass the word along.

Tommy B.... better bring down that battery and fuel pump, your rig will fit this trip. :flipoff:

Damn look whos still alive :haha:

That'll work too...You can ride with me early feb. Never been DEEP snow wheelin at evans..Is that hardcore officer still working evans?

I think the "hardcore officer" can"t get his rig to far up there. that is one road that is falked all the way up with deep snow:awesomework: :D :D