• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

big tires with zook T-case

40's make this happen. 4.9's in the case.

2010-07-26131655.jpg

2010-07-26131703.jpg

2010-07-26131711.jpg

But I drive like an epileptic ra-tard so YMMV.

That's pretty impressive crazy... but how's your case supported (ie....bracing/mounting setup...)???

i thought you had 42's darren?
wish i could have wheeled w/you guys more last weekend.
my throw out bearing retainer fell off and inturn my slave went out to far.

awesome, i was wondering what the feedback from some 60's and 37's would do to the case......
look slike it will be ok with some output shafts, and proper mounting....

what is this spine / you speak of?cheers,brian

235-75-15 is a big tire for a sami.:stirpot:

The spine is a cut out braket the goes around the Tcase halfs picking up all the bolts so the case doesnt try N seperate like. Crazyblueriders did..

Im sure at the time he was idleing along N not beating the holy living **** out of it?

thanks for the impressive info but i dont plan on the tires being off the ground at 6000 RPM lol

From my experience up to this point. I would say that zuk cases will handle most of the abuse you throw at them as long as they have a good bucket/spine and you don't drive like a complete asshat.

Those pictures are my first broken case and I have been wheeling this rig for 10 years now. I also have an OTT doubler so I am running reduction going into the t case also. The more reduction you have going into a case the more likely it is to brake. I also am running a 1.6 16v not the stock engine.

Im confused. I thought thats how you double up cases? Dont you rip one in half?:awesomework:

hey casey, what broke on the 4 runner? last weekend. was good times wheelin the busy w/you guys and the dude in the blue runner!