• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Billy Bowlegs

benfowler87

So some friends and I were kicking around the idea a few weeks ago about going once we stumbled across a YouTube video of it and decided to go. Anyone ever been? Looks like a kick ass party on a island full of hookers and booze. What's not to like right? I'm sure someone here has been before. What's the run down? Worth it? Water patrol? Coast Guard? We will be staying in a house that's on the bay. Boat lift at the house so I won't have to take my boat in and out every day. Also I plan on taking a 22' Cobalt which I'm sure will be plenty of boat to run around on. Give me some opinions.

https://youtu.be/Y-fNzGlidfo

WARNING - Video is 35%

I lived in Ft Walton Beach for 8 years, never missed a Billy Bowlegs. Most fun you can have on the water...take or make a badass water gun, you gonna need it! :****:

My stepsister lived in ft Walton and I can remember going out in my brother in laws boat and hanging out with his friends, but I don't remember much other than a whole bunch of funneling.

I'm in who's got a boat?

As much as I hate mud I would love to go to the redneck yacht club thing in Florida. Titty lane looks like a good time

This is crab island in Destin, me and a buddy are carrying our boats down this year for Memorial Day
2d39f628c65e48685ac11662b196002d.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

scjustin said:
Looks like a event that goes down every year here on Lake Murray called Drift Jam. Always a good time! :woot:

Memorial day on lake Altoona is the same kinda shindig, 35% all day and after dark it gets really crazy.

zukimaster said:
This is crab island in Destin, me and a buddy are carrying our boats down this year for Memorial Day
2d39f628c65e48685ac11662b196002d.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

And that's a slow day on Crab Island... :****: