• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Birfield debate

I, like many others in this thread have broke every thing until we put longs in.

Call Bobby and be done with it.:awesomework:

So when it comes down to it, its either Marfields or Longfields. what is the difference besides price? Both are 100% Made in USA, both have thicker shell and smaller bearings. both are 27 spline 4340 chromoly.
Or am i missing something here? :mad:

Not true Marfields are made by EMPI same as Trail Gears. They are made in China. Only ours are made in the US. . We can't compete with there prices.

Not true Marfields are made by EMPI same as Trail Gears. They are made in China. Only ours are made in the US. . We can't compete with there prices.

I dont really think anyone with comon sence would expect you to...

Snap on tool are more exspencive that harbor freight tools... for a reason

It quallity...

Not only does Bobby have a great product, but when you need something from him. He actually pics up the phone at 630pm!! Then he told me yea you can swing buy saturday and get what you need. Bobby is one hell of a guy, and he is local.

I ran 30 spline Longfields for years with 39-42in tires, 5.29s, V8 and welded diffs. never once did i worry about the axles. Huge piece of mind out on the trail. They even came out straight after cutting them out of bent housings, twice.

save up and get a set:awesomework:

Last edited: