• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BIS - My buddy And Me Race - February 8, 2014

MattB

every tool box needs raisin wipes!
We will be hosting a racing event Feb 8th thumb.gif. This will be a team race consisting of 2 rigs(rails, sxs's, rock bouncers). Any combination you want of the 2 rigs. We will run 5 hills during the comp. The fastest time between team members will count towards the total. Best overall team time wins $500 and a cool trophy. Also 2nd and 3rd place teams will win trophies. There will be a $10 entry fee per team member to enter the race. The hills we will select will all be hills that are very climbable in all rigs but, not so easy that they look like a driveway. We are constantly trying to think of new and fun ideas for events. We want to thank everyone for there support last year and we are planning several events this year. So choose your teams wisely my friends and we will see you there!! thumb.gif

rednecklights said:
5 hills is a lot for a comp !
The way this place is set up it wouldn't be bad. If I had a buggy me and my ol lady would be there. Been once and its a nice place! :****:

rednecklights said:
Since the other MYM folks will be at KOH , I reckon Alisha and I will have to form Rednecklights Racing for that weekend.
You would just slow her down with your drivin style. :flipgotcha:

SILVERBULLET said:
Does anyone know a address on this place to put in a gps? :driving:
Hell know I see whats in your avatar!

Google biscuit mountain orv and its on there homepage.

BUG-E J said:
Hell know I see whats in your avatar!

Google biscuit mountain orv and its on there homepage.
. Lol. Thanks I didn't know the name of this place either. thumb.gif

SILVERBULLET said:
Does anyone know a address on this place to put in a gps? :driving:

If you make it to Oakman. Head south on 69 hwy and its about 5 miles on the right after you pass the red light.

looks like the weather is going to be pretty good. hope to see ya'll there. We will be combining the times of the teammates. We will start racing around 12 and have a drivers meeting at the tent around 11. looking forward to it, this should be a lot of fun.

MattB said:
looks like the weather is going to be pretty good. hope to see ya'll there. We will be combining the times of the teammates. We will start racing around 12 and have a drivers meeting at the tent around 11. looking forward to it, this should be a lot of fun.
Hell yeah as close as I live I can party Friday night too!

Re: Re: BIS - My buddy And Me Race - February 8, 2014

wont work said:
If you make it to Oakman. Head south on 69 hwy and its about 5 miles on the right after you pass the red light.
rednecklights said:
1962 Blue Water Road, Oakman, Alabama 35579

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
. Thanks! See y'all there. :dblthumb: