• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bitcoin

All crypto is down right now.give it a minute it'll come back up.if you want in now is the time to buy.

As far as a trend look at the last years.it has always dropped in January then came back up.

I've doubled up on my bitcoin investment.pulled half out to fund other investments.now buying more bitcoin while it's low.i have stocks that do t do as good as bitcoin and the other crypto coins I have do.

Re: Re: Re: Bitcoin

slravenel said:
(Not picking on you...but I hear this from people a decent bit) thumb.gif

Then why not just buy into ANY commodity in the market?

There are tons and tons and tons of physical commodities you can buy into in the stock market that are actually backed by something. Bitcoin is not (just using this since you are mentioning it about the dollar). You could go and leverage your dollar with 10,000 tons of datgum seashells if you wanted to. I'm not necessarily recommending it unless you really knew what you were doing... but it can be done
Bitcoin doesn't interest me as a investment commodity but as a currency and I think it's a step in the right direction as far as that goes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Bitcoin

money_pit_yj said:
Looks to me like a trend....
Here's a trend for ya.
472ba80ae25d16852ddab7e87dee78df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have 11 crypto coins.all have made me money but 1.im in it for the long haul.i have sold bitcoin off to buy into other investments.the money I have made has been pretty damn good.

Crypto is coming back up.15-20% up on all mine from yesterday.pretty good gains for 1 day.i told advantage if the drop and bought a little more.not trying to brag or anything but I'll have enough to buy timmies new rig in 6 months after hes tried of it.lol

brokexj said:
Crypto is coming back up.15-20% up on all mine from yesterday.pretty good gains for 1 day.i told advantage if the drop and bought a little more.not trying to brag or anything but I'll have enough to buy timmies new rig in 6 months after hes tried of it.lol

That's awesome! I don't view that as bragging at all.

brokexj said:

I tried to get in last night when it was below $6k and couldn't. I got in today but I need it to either go down so I can buy more or go way up!

Neal3000 said:
Anyone looked into buying marijuana stock?

I wouldn't even know where to start. Furthermore, given that it's still federally illegal, I am not sure what the legal implications could be. I know there are boat loads of cash to be made though.

creepycrawly said:
I wouldn't even know where to start. Furthermore, given that it's still federally illegal, I am not sure what the legal implications could be. I know there are boat loads of cash to be made though.

Yeah it would probably be smart to stick with the legal medical marijuana industry at this time, or invest in a canadian company

https://www.investopedia.com/investing/marijuana-stocks/

https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/12/17/top-marijuana-stocks-to-buy-in-2018.aspx

brokexj said:

Does Timmay take bitcoin for payment?