• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BK Buggy Build

Hopefully soon! Still have to plumb and wire everything, complete axle assemblies, finish weld the chassis, mount shocks, mount rams, sheet metal work, skid plates. etc.

Re: Re: BK Buggy Build

How's this one coming along? Ready by RBD?
RBD 2017

That made me laugh. I just want to see the first beating it gets after this long of a wait.

Progress pic from 2 weeks ago.
10006215_10152564907513985_3595988147974298731_n.jpg

Maybe I've missed the discussion...or maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me, but what's the reason for running the front axle with the knuckles rolled forward? I've been noticing several rigs in videos where the front outside tire will turn in and down at full lock. Is this a specific benefit to the bouncer style rigs?

Again...it could just be my eyes.

Turns better on hills think about what part of your tire is on the ground going up hill and then think about where the steering angle is!

clemsonjeep said:
Maybe I've missed the discussion...or maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me, but what's the reason for running the front axle with the knuckles rolled forward? I've been noticing several rigs in videos where the front outside tire will turn in and down at full lock. Is this a specific benefit to the bouncer style rigs?

Again...it could just be my eyes.

It's to test the strength and durability of the built 14 bolt front :eat:

al1tonyota said:
Turns better on hills think about what part of your tire is on the ground going up hill and then think about where the steering angle is!

Turns better yes I wouldn't think it matter if your flat or at a angle but ok ;D Coleworx and alot other rolls theres back and they work great
bump for badass buggy

Latest posts