• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Black Friday snow run

japerry

Gauging interest in visiting Evans for the day friday. We'll be heading to Elbe afterwards (friday night) and wheelin sat.

Meeting Friday morning, leaving by 9am from the Wal-Mart parking lot in Bonnie Lake off of hwy-410.

Evans Friday and elby sat.... I like the sound of that. I have a issue with my 4runner, I'm hoping it's the mass air sensor, if it is I will be in for this

hehehe... god freakin.. damgkahrlk3whrw

how'd I end up putting this in Elbe.. oops! I guess I'll post something for Friday in evans creek

Im down for Evans on Friday, if everything holds together and I can get free I might even come out for Elbe Saturday for half day.

In for Evans Friday, camping and wheelin Elbe Friday night and Saturday.
:awesomework:

Okay so here is the plan! (And I have reservations from Nancy for Elbe.. looks like we get to share with 2 or 3 other groups)

Friday morning, meeting up with Sam at 405 EXIT 9 off the SB off-ramp (there is a fairly big rocky pull off there) at 8am -- then the rest at Bonnie Lake Wal-Mart off of 410, leaving by 9am.

Friday night, will head towards Elbe, stock up or eat food on the way, I'm guessing we'll get into elbe around 8 or 9 depending on what Evans ends up being like.

Be at Elbe all day saturday, camp sat night, and head home Sunday.

I think the first parking lot is right around 3000ft. Looking at Thursday being not rainy/snowy, and Friday not being bad in the morning I'm guessing the entrance shouldn't be -too bad- You're running the 2WD tow rig right? I suppose we can unload wherever your rig ends up making it to :redneck:

Remember though that if there is any snow at all up there expect the roads to be compacted ice highways. The local high school kids are pretty good about getting to any fresh snow up there first.

This is going to be fun. Is everyone fairly well built? I know Jakob's rig fairly well and mine is the usual Grand Cherocan on 38s....

Anyone know where good dinner can be found between Evans and Elbe?

This is going to be fun. Is everyone fairly well built? I know Jakob's rig fairly well and mine is the usual Grand Cherocan on 38s....

The atmospehere is kinda rude, but the food here is killer! Haha!

All kidding aside (food is no jaking matter)

Mt Hyway out by my place has Varsity Pizza. Good pizza sammiches and beer. Eatonville has Brunos, good burgers and beer. Eatonville has the Port also, beer and beans. The cruiser cafee in eatonville kicks ass too. Across from the grocery store and is a diner/burger spot.

Lots of food in Orting too.

this was the day use lot last sunday. not saying it still looks like that :redneck: The road up is in the best condition I think I have seen in years. towed up with my service van 25-35 all the way to just before the entrance before finding potholes.

Attachments

• dayuse s.jpg
    dayuse s.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 139

Nope my junk is weak :awesomework::redneck:

YJ, 44's, Atlas, 37 Rockers on beadlocks. I did have arb's but they're striking in sympathy with the Wal-Mart workers and not functional at the moment.