• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Black market bat in B'ham

sledneck

Is this place cool? Driving 14 hours to check out RBD and seen some cool bands are playing at the black market so we may go check it out Friday night if the place isn't to much of a dive.

I've been to the one at the colonnade a few times, its alright...its always packed late when ive been there. Which location are the bands? I think there is one downtown
too.

When are you arriving to RBD? Because 5-points is NO WHERE NEAR the park... I mean, I realize how far you're traveling... but 2hour drive back to bham is a long way during one of the busiest nights of RBD...
I say come and enjoy the crowd.

is you coming with screamn56? He's asking on the RBD thread if folks are riding Friday.
But, yes, this event starts Friday morning and lasts until Sunday. There are things going on through Sunday. Friday is the day to truly wheel, since the comp is Saturday morning, and the trails are PACKED after it.

Heck, depending on when you arrive Thursday... folks will actually be there thursday evening.

The party IS at RBD Fri and Saturday nights! One night, we might get a crowd together and head to Shiner's Bar which is like 5 minutes from the park, just to raise hell, drank beer, shoot pool, then come back and finish burning the party down at RBD. But no way I'd travel all the way to B'ham over partying at RBD :wtflol: