• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Black Twisted Stitch Suspension Seats(550.00)

Re: Black Twisted Stitch Suspension Seats

Ok slipnslide let me clear my current problems up for you since you are losing sleep over it. I don't know who you are and you do not know me or what is going on in my life nor is it any of your damn buisness if there is something you need from the shop we would be more than happy to help you out or if you would like to buy my seats I would love to sell them to you but as far as answering questions about my current situation to a complete stranger I dont feel that I have to so if you have questions about parts I have for sell or things we may be able to help you with at our shop by all means let us know and we will do everything we can to help but if you are looking to pry into someone's personal life I will promise you I am the wrong guy. If you need anything I or we have or can do let us know if not don't concern yourself with me mind you own buisness and all will remain well. Thank you sir for concern and if you still feel compelled to help bring a **** load of cash to the shop and buy some parts. Thank you and have a good day.