Oh yeah, just an FYI...

Attachments

• Kel.jpg
    Kel.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 454
Rokcrler said:
Nice carnage!

Oh yeah, just an FYI...

I got one....i broke a pinky finger and it is hard to hold my phone sideways. My finger is purplish and probably shouldn't have gone wheeling at all.

Hell yeah. You gonna dive it front and rear and do a boat side. Just saying be bad ass

Gonna have to cut off some sheet metal. Tires got into the sheet metal pretty bad at full flex....chop, chop

Re:

Only a few small things need attention like any rig. I straight flexed this bad bitch out to where the doors wouldn't open. Got some welding, little trimming and a rear anti wrap

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

And some frame boxing. Just saying. That's the only downside to a blazer. C frame. Box that bitch. I want one again bad

I had a short bed when I was younger and the bed would flex a lot compared to the cab. How does that translate to the blazer body? Do they rip body mounts off?

It's in all Chevy fullsizes. Frame flew like crazy. And then you'll break or fatigue trans mounts motor mounts ect. Then if you do anything but leaf springs it won't hold up or react the same cause it depends on the flex of the frame. Box it and be done

Built in 1996 and beat on in Tellico for many years and is still running around today on Aetna and @ AOP , haven't gotten around to boxing the frame yet but I know it needs it

Glad to see you bought my buddy Brian's rig. Tough ass truck, I believe Nick Sosbee did the transfer case cross member on it. He used it for race recoveries at AOP. :dblthumb:

Damn Kel you didn't waste anytime. Lol I loved that damn thing but needed something smaller for the boys. I'm about to cut the piss out of the Sami and relink the front and do the back soon after. Did you beat on it or just trail ride? How did it do?

bushhog750 said:
Damn Kel you didn't waste anytime. Lol I loved that damn thing but needed something smaller for the boys. I'm about to cut the piss out of the Sami and relink the front and do the back soon after. Did you beat on it or just trail ride? How did it do?

My day of trail riding might be a little more than some, but that is all I would say I did. I backed off of a couple of things and had to take some different lines with the wider body. I pulled up on a rock ledge that I couldn't get to in the Sami.....mainly due to the lack of HP before. It was a quick turn in and then full throttle to get to the obstacle. I pulled both fronts up on it and thought better of trying it due to me not having welded out the cage yet.

I tossed it into 2wd for a bit and enjoyed the ability to turn on some of the tighter trails.

1tonxj said:
Love this blazer, I built the bumper for Brian. Probably the strongest bumper I ever built.

It is one of my favorite parts of the mobile. I still need to get a winch for it and I'm about to start welding up the rock sliders and then start on the cage.

Re:

Rear seal on the transmission, I hope.

https://youtu.be/-u7lrFsY2i4

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk