• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bloody Mary Buggy Build

No, Doug and me. Perry D. built this our selves..........with help from our riding buddies (see names on first post), some with advice only some actually put in some sweat. I will tell you this, all the shops that build for profit, deserve it. It was fun/hard work, but don't want to do another for a long time. :****:

Oh and by the way the buggy is doing great, climbing all the hills it has been pointed up.

Thanks for all the positive comments, if anyone needs any info we'll share what we've learned in this process.

Now that "Mary" has been beat on just a little bit, shocks tuned a little bit and the damn 44" TSL patched way too much here are some new improvements:

Tires 43" TSX's our theory, if Timmy can't tear em up, surely we can't. recentered H1's with 3/8 center. HEAVY but damn near indestructable.

Tirepic1.jpg

A little bit of grooving

tirepic2.jpg

Now for the biggest change.........Motor (383 stroker, 11:1 Mahl pistons, internal balance, blue printed, RHS aluminum heads, comp roller cam, eldebrock dual intake with two impco 425 propane carbs). If you are looking for an honest motor builder in the Nashville area call Shacklett Automotive Machine, Damn fine people to deal with.

This motor should be a big difference than the stocker that we started with. booyang

Timmy built new engine cage

Enginecage2.jpg

enginecage.jpg

Should have it running shortly after ordering over $300.00 worth of AN fittings :eek: "Momma's about to cut the purse strings off again"

First off get your facts straight LIL D-HAY ;D Wheels are 1/2 plate centers and get my name right ! its Timmie NOT with a Y

It's my BITCH if that's what I want Timm (with an I)

Now that's funny I don't even care if you are :gay:

Oh and by the way.......stay off the internet and get them damn Razor cages built. NOW!