• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Blue's Redux...

Looking real good guys. :awesomework: If I can quit breaking the LJ, hopefully I'll have the SJ finished up around the same time for a break in run. :cool:

Doesnt the level only work if your floor is %100 level? Id be fawked if i tried that at home, the floor tilts to one side. Itd be like a nascar rig with all the weights on one side...so it could turn left...a lot. When i get some cash, i have .35$ to my name since i just gave what i had left to Bobby Long for some goddies, i'll get some toob and hopefully you'll still have the bender. I need to do some sliders and rear quarter guards. Lookin good, take a day off from work and bend some more toob! I'll fill in for ya if i can get your discount!!

Nope, put the level on the die... mimic the same **** on the tube and... viola, same bend... like I said, the level is your friend...
btw, you might wanna get your tube fast, my bender is not a community deal...

:corn: <--- thats me. Kinda weird feeling having to watch my own build thread to know whats going on. :redneck:

Guess its been awhile since I've added any updates.

We eventaully figured out what we were doing wrong and got things dialed in on the bender.

We got some of the main bars for the cab-cage bent up and installed. It was about this time, we figured out it would be best to have some of the other pieces before we went to much further, and at the same time Les needed a couple weeks to wrench on his Cruiser again.

So while I save up some more cash and Les works on his cruiser I got the bender back to Dustin.

I got my D300 a week ago or so, and thats been about all thats been done in the last month. Which has given me time to work on the house a bit too, which makes the wife happy...and we all know thats a key to getting a rig done, gotta keep the wife happy. :redneck:

Les is going to start getting some of the straight bars in the cab cut and welded in here in the next couple weeks (things like the spreaders for the halo, and the dash). Then I'll have to start ordering more parts.

If I could just remember where i put that winning loto ticket...

Figured I'd share a couple pics, nothin to special but here's where its at for now.

P1070113.jpg

Les did a good job of keeping the tube nice and tight to the roof.

A-pillar in.
P1070115.jpg

P1070116.jpg

So thats all for now.

I've got some stuff to order before we can go to much further so we will see how the money comes in.

lol... i remember helping you install the body lift back in highschool.... damn this truck has come a LONG way.....

you've deff' done a hell of a job on it nick, keep up with the good work buddie and hit me up if your ever in town, we'll need to meet up and have a beer :awesomework:

Latest posts