• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BMF Novakane 20x9 zero offset 8x170 bolt pattern paid 1750 in bhm

Can we please ban this homo immediately? Not only are his 1st two post in classifieds, he has double posted these wheels in 2 different sections AND it's a cross post to craigslist to top it all off. I assure you this asshat will never contribute anything worthwhile to this forum other that some standard run of the mill sh*t talking in response to this statement :****:

I just found forum from a friend posting on rzr forum and registered and I ride with several people on here often in gardendale and Stoney lonesome. So before publicly bashing somebody why don't think first. I don't have a crawler at the moment but do have a rzr xp

And I also just ordered something from vendor wod when I was scrolling vendor section

Ktm300guy said:
I just found forum from a friend posting on rzr forum and registered and I ride with several people on here often in gardendale and Stoney lonesome. So before publicly bashing somebody why don't think first. I don't have a crawler at the moment but do have a rzr xp

Good response. Welcome to HL :flipoff1:

Be careful in the sxs thread, there's a lurking gobber lover (ibrokeit) over there... :fish: