$28,000

Custom Tube Chassis w/ Front and Rear Four Link Setup
2.25 O.D. Solid Alum. Lower Links with 1.25" Ballistic Hiems
1.5 O.D. Upper links w/ Double Wall D.O.M
GM 6.0 Engine w/ Be Cool Aluminum Radiator
3" Magnaflow Exhaust
Turbo 350 Auto Trans w/ Art Carr Shifter
Twin Stick Stak 3.0 Transfercase
Dana 60 Front w/ 4:56 Gearing, Lock Rite Locker, 35 Spline Superior Chromo axles w/ Warn 35 Spline Premium Hubs
GM 14 Bolt Rear w/ 4:56 Gearing and Detroit Locker
40" x 17 Maxxis Creepy Crawler Sticky's
17 x 9 Trail Ready Alum. Beadlock wheels
Front and Rear Matching ¾ Brake Caliper and Rotor Assembly
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Front and Rear Matching Custom Differential Cover Rock Guards
Rear Anti Rock Sway Bar
Front and Rear Center Axle Bump Stops
15 Gallon Poly Fuel Cell w/ High Volume Fuel Pump
Custom Interior w/ Wood Grain and Black vinyl trim
Full Engine Management Gage Display
CD Stereo System in Dash w/ 6" Speakers and 1000 Watt Amp
Corbeau Baja SS Seats with 5 Point Harness Safety Belts
Cobra CB system
Lockable Passenger Side Glove Box
Aluminum Side and Roof Panels
Removable Speed Glass Windshield and Floor Panels
Ramsey 12000# Front Winch w/ Fairlead and Remote
Warn 9500# Rear Winch w/ Fairlead and Remote
L.E.D Head Lamps, Rock Lights and Interior Lights
Dual GEL Batteries w/ Protective Boxes
PSC Full Hydro Steering w/ Inline Cooler

Iphonepictures42612037.jpg

savannah021.jpg

savannah025.jpg

savannah024.jpg

Iphonepictures42612030.jpg

Iphonepictures42612011.jpg

buggyforRBD015.jpg

CaribbeanCherryBombs010_zpscff21f58.jpg

CaribbeanCherryBombs014_zps3a37fd70.jpg

CaribbeanCherryBombs018_zps3c285d36.jpg

Time for a change. I hope I don't end up regretting this decision[size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size].

Where did u buy this rig looks like the one me and my brother in law built awhile ago but it had 4.3 t350 toyota tcase when he built it and the guy that owned morris moutain bought it and made the doors in it

Hey I've seen that buggy before! Looking great Bob! I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has that Bob can't answer as to the original build of the buggy. This is gonna make someone really happy.

This buggy did come with the 4.3 and toy stuff, but I quickly decided it needed more HP, which lead to needing bigger transfercase, transmission, etc. The the belly height was too low, creating an issue so we cut all of that out and reworked it all with new DOM. Then when changed the shock locations and main rails, then changed the top and those bars. Basically we rebuilt the entire rig, remove one flaw at a time, but it goes like crazy now. I am a little apprehensive about seeling it because everytime I take it out, I don't worry about getting home or wether or not it will climb something. Most of the time I find myself forcing the rig into an area where it has to work instead of beating on it to get through the obstacle. I love the feeling of pulling up on an obstacle and the buggy starting to get traction on it's on, the going on up. If the new rig doesn't work as good as this one does I will be sadly disappointed, but I wont know until I try.

Bahama Bob said:
[size=10pt]Beats sitting on the side lines like a cheerleader[/size] :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Haha John, bustin your balls.

Oh ****, I'm on the sidelines too. :flipoff1: Bavarian Bobsledder!

CHASMAN9 said:
Haha John, bustin your balls.

Oh ****, I'm on the sidelines too. :flipoff1: Bavarian Bobsledder!

What Bob did not say, was that he was eating my dust as he was cartwheeling watching the horizon do a top.... bottom... top.

JohnG said:
Does not drift well, or could be operator error! :flipoff1:
definatly operator his elevater dont go all the way to the top and he drives a bmmmer of road go figure.

scottlang said:
definatly operator his elevater dont go all the way to the top and he drives a bmmmer of road go figure.

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did y'all get tired of screwing with your lover boy Obama and all decide to ride together to the give Bob **** convention? molaugh

[size=10pt]Scott Lang --- Your spelling sucks! Call Julio for help getting started with your classes. :flipoff1
[size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size]:

John G -- You re just still pissed because I didn't take you to the Caribbean with me for New Years. :drinkers: :flipoff1:[/size][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size]

im from alabama we dont spell much but you no that :dblthumb: oh and back at ya :flipper: