• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Boat lift

grcthird

Birmingham, AL
Since I am listing this for my dad, his number is below.
Boat lift, winches, cables, galvanized I beams, other brackets and hardware is there, will need new bunk boards. This was used with a 24' center console boat. Winch motors can run on 110 or 220 volts. Bought it from a buddy but it is too big for what we need. Located in Irondale Alabama, $2000.
205-965-3099

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 357
:fish:

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_1378.jpg
    IMG_1378.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_1376.jpg
    IMG_1376.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1382.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 357
Do you remember the weight lifting recommendation on it? It looks a bit worn, how old is the unit?

10K lbs. It is probably 15 ish years old, it's not worn out by any means. It's been stored inside for about the last 10 years.

grcthird said:
10K lbs. It is probably 15 ish years old, it's not worn out by any means. It's been stored inside for about the last 10 years.

Was this one that was overhead mounted, or side mounted, or does it matter? We are closing on a lake house and it does not have anything but an open dock right now, so I am getting ideas and probably changing out paddle boats. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Was this one that was overhead mounted, or side mounted, or does it matter? We are closing on a lake house and it does not have anything but an open dock right now, so I am getting ideas and probably changing out paddle boats. thumb.gif

The motors are the same on a above or side mount.
It being a dual motor setup im 99.9% certain it is a side mount though.

wont work said:
The motors are the same on a above or side mount.
It being a dual motor setup im 99.9% certain it is a side mount though.

All I read Haley was "Sure Gregg, I will come install it for you free"

Man, you're a superstar, thanks Haley. :dblthumb:

I believe it is an overhead, not sure what a side mount is. I have the one sheet of assembly instructions if that helps. Basically you have to drive 4 posts in the lake bed, set the motor and pole sections on them and then attach top braces. The place labeled "boat travel" would have 2 more I beams sitting on top of the ones with the pulleys, then carpeted bunk boards on top of those. It is a really stout lift when it is put together.

grcthird said:
Looked very similar to this when it was set up.

That's what I thought it might be, for a covered boathouse. I was referring to this as a side mount, basically open air without the overhead beam. I am not sure what I will be able to build where my house is located at the end of the slough, but will keep this in mind when I do if it is still available. Thanks guys for the info. :dblthumb:

Attachments

• 16k 4 Post Boat Lift.jpg
    16k 4 Post Boat Lift.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 179
Talked to my buddy that used to have this, he said it is supposed to be 2 side mount 5k lb lifts. They bought the lift new in 2000, he used to install these things and can tell you what ever you need to know about it. Sending you a pm Gregg.

grcthird said:
Talked to my buddy that used to have this, he said it is supposed to be 2 side mount 5k lb lifts. They bought the lift new in 2000, he used to install these things and can tell you what ever you need to know about it. Sending you a pm Gregg.

Got it, as soon as we get into the new place, I'm going to be looking to see what I can do. Got to go through Alabama Power and all the other powers to be to see if they will let me have one. :mad:

Alabama power was easy to deal with when we built ours last year, but I have heard it also depends on who the guy is that is looking at your dock. Some are more picky than others.

grcthird said:
Alabama power was easy to deal with when we built ours last year, but I have heard it also depends on who the guy is that is looking at your dock. Some are more picky than others.

Yah, my place is at the end of the cove and all they look for is if you are blocking the view of someone else. My boat house is really nice but is on ground with a narrow ramp and low ceiling in the garage part or I'd be parking it in there.