• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bolt on Stickers

its back on all 4's again. E-brake cables and drive shaft is all that's left on the rear.

should be on to the floor cutting/doubler this weekend

here's the new junk yard dog

Rokmen belly pan next to the OEM pan

the doubler back on the bench, got the JB Fab cable shifters and brackets ready

300 side

231 side

ready for fluids, 1310's will be replaced w/1350's when drive lines are ordered

Last edited:
Lot of time spent on brakes, you do those just add wieght and slow you down, right?:haha:

thank you much, I wont own any other breed of dog :awesomework:

I had a beautiful Blue nose Brindel that got stolen from me at breeding age.
:mad:
She was an Amazing pup.
That one looks awesome with the stance.:awesomework:
Honestly don't like the ears, But whatever.
Cheers

I had a beautiful Blue nose Brindel that got stolen from me at breeding age.
:mad:
She was an Amazing pup.
That one looks awesome with the stance.:awesomework:
Honestly don't like the ears, But whatever.
Cheers

ya I understand, I have been around these dogs my whole life and first one I've ever did the ears on... some people think its cruel but will turn around and cut their dogs' balls off.... :eeek:

ya I understand, I have been around these dogs my whole life and first one I've ever did the ears on... some people think its cruel but will turn around and cut their dogs' balls off.... :eeek:

To be fairly blunt, It is more about the fact that the dog is not going to be fought.
Not saying I agree with that, but the fact remains that It is kinda useless unless you are gonna fight them., and hinders certain hearing aspects.

I Like'em with floppy ears myself :redneck:
She is a very cute pup.:awesomework:
cheers

To be fairly blunt, It is more about the fact that the dog is not going to be fought.
Not saying I agree with that, but the fact remains that It is kinda useless unless you are gonna fight them., and hinders certain hearing aspects.

cheers

its no different than whats done with ears and tails of Boxers, shepherds, Grate Danes, Rotts, Dobermans, tons of miniature dogs ect.... its an accepted breed standard by the UKC (ears cropped or not). the history of this breed is not all "glorious" but doesn't change the fact its part of the breed history and associated with the appearance of the breed.

i like the floppy ears as well and did something different for this pup... but we can agree to disagree.

thanks for the comps, he should turn out to be be a good looking dog :awesomework:

cheers

Most fighting dogs have there ears actually because unfortunately its a extra flap of skin for the other dog to bite on to that is expendable. It's a really sad tactic but is reality. I have read many books about this and had a cropped pit for 13 year rest his soul. Best most loyal dog there is! Good looking pup bud! :awesomework:

Most fighting dogs have there ears actually because unfortunately its a extra flap of skin for the other dog to bite on to that is expendable. It's a really sad tactic but is reality. I have read many books about this and had a cropped pit for 13 year rest his soul. Best most loyal dog there is! Good looking pup bud! :awesomework:

thank you sir, there are some people on NWW who remember my 12yo who passed away last year.... best dogs ever :awesomework:

doubler back together, its bolted up... both cases clocked flat and some holes in the floor

boobie stick'uh for mo horse power

messing with tcase shifters/cables, checking clearance to see what is gonna go where

and Poky is glad his Jeep has seats again ...for now

Poky's workout today ; )

Last edited:
300 side good to go

231 side has some clearance issues at the Cat

shifters mounted, pretty happy with everything from JB Fab, great fit, shifts smooth, and heavy duty materials.

Ruff Stuff cross member tabs/bushings and the TMR flipped 300 cross member support.... I will glue this together once the exhaust is re-worked and the Rokmen belly pan is taken care of.

the crew helping as usual

rear bumper/reciever parts coming together

ordered some windshield bracket mounted CJ7 mirrors when I ordered the CJ 7 tailgate hardware.

.....the Junkyard Dawgs

Last edited: