• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bouncer/ Crawler rolling project 40's tons 400 sbc in pa sold!!!!

Evilxj666

i had all intentions of getting this done for the summer but with a recent medical issue in the family I don't feel ill have the time or urge to finish it.
Custom NAPFAB chassis, new never been run...just primered to prevent rust..
Chevy Dana 60 trussed 4:10's
14 bolt trussed 4:10's limited slip
4 link front n rear
New Fox coilovers with limiting straps
400 sbc setup for propane, propane kit included with one tank,flat top pistons , roller rockers, new cam and valve springs to match, valve job in stock 350 heads drilled for steam holes, intake new forged crank and timing set new oil pan and valve covers and timing cover
Th350 trans with hd internals
Hd Kodiak custom 205 transfer case clocked
Racing seats with harnesses
New 4 in 1 tachometer
New switch panel with push button start
New Weld in battery box
Tires and wheels in the pics are gone but there is 40" competition baja claws with trail ready double beadlocks on it now...
Big items left to get are full hydro steering, driveshafts and front locker otherwise it's rolling and ready to finish out....
Located in Wilkes-Barre PA 18702
$8000
ill get more pics uploaded tonight

Re: Bouncer/ Crawler rolling project 40's tons 400 sbc in pa

Tubing is 1 1/4" sch 40, I have extra 14 bolts that can go with it, optima red top battery, gotta check to see what else all I have, I've got stuff in boxes, can't remember all what's in them,

if you decide to part out kenny may be interested in the shocks for my old smith chassis, he might actually want a bunch of the parts

Wasn't looking to part it out but if I do I'll definitely let Kenny know first!

I've been getting messages about wanting to trade, sorry but I am not looking for any trades, cash only....

Latest posts