• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bowhunters?

Yes, I am a "String Twanger".........

I met "Zukkev" last year (gave him a beer, a bunch of BS) bow hunting in the "half way flats area" and hope to see him in camp this year with a bottle of "Jack Daniels" for me (just kidding).

Hey Kev,
See you on the hunt...
:beer:

Hey, actually our group is gonna be modern this yr (one of our guys is older and hurt his shoulder recently, can't pull his bow!:booo: Only takin this yr off, I really do enjoy bowhunting over modern.....
HOWEVER, there will be that bottle waiting for ya at 'our' camp, or I may hide it up near your camp area, and PM you GPS coordinates!!!!:D NO JOKE!!
As for my stick-slinger, I've got a CSS system 2 with Trophy Ridge sight, and WhiskerBiscuit side load rest--very nice setup....

Hey, actually our group is gonna be modern this yr (one of our guys is older and hurt his shoulder recently, can't pull his bow!:booo: Only takin this yr off, I really do enjoy bowhunting over modern.....
HOWEVER, there will be that bottle waiting for ya at 'our' camp, or I may hide it up near your camp area, and PM you GPS coordinates!!!!:D NO JOKE!!
As for my stick-slinger, I've got a CSS system 2 with Trophy Ridge sight, and WhiskerBiscuit side load rest--very nice setup....

Are you guys hunting the same area?

I will probably be over there (Little Naches, Bethel) during riffle season visiting (drinking) with friends that hunt modern firearm.

Your on of those guys...
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I have a scret spot.......
:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

yep, you got me. my secret spot is between your wifes legs :fawkdancesmiley:

I'll be camped at the trailhead campground at Dog Lake. :beer:

Are you guys hunting the same area?

I will probably be over there (Little Naches, Bethel) during riffle season visiting (drinking) with friends that hunt modern firearm.

:awesomework: See ya there!:beer: We'll be staying most likely at our friends place near the W. Nile Rd. I'll likely be in the Cherokee if I can get it regeared before then....otherwise I'll be in the Sami!!:D

oh yea, jrs already shootin a lil PSE compound, he's gettin pretty good with it too, we will be @ the 3-d shoot tommaro( monday) call me if you wana go

Hey I have an 07 Elite Archery Envy special edition bow. I dont hunt or even shoot it. I worked for elite archery awhile back and after 2 years with them they gave it to me as a bonus. They only made around 350 and shipped a good chunk of them out of the states (mainly Africa). So any ways this bow retails for a pretty penny and I was wondering what you guys think it might be worth used? Ive shot it maybe 2 times in my back yard. Oh and also since I worked there I made the bow my self since thats what I did and I figured since I was making this one for my self I'd mix it up a little so I put a custom camo on it that looks pretty nice. So its one of a kind. none other like it. Its a 70lb bow that is detuned to 61.8 lbs which is about the lowest you can get out of a 70lb bow, but can be adjusted back any where to 70lbs. At 61.8lbs it shot 323 FPS with a 300g arrow. also that is with the EZ mods which make it easier to pull. With the speed mods for this bow it will shot up towards 350 FPS depending on the weight. Anyways if you know about these bows and know what it might be worth let me know!!!
1002073uk2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyways if you know about these bows and know what it might be worth let me know!!!

I'll start the bidding at $20 :fawkdancesmiley:

No really that's a sweet bow that quickens my pulse every time I look at the picture. I don't know how much it's worth, but I'm quite certain it's more than I have in the toy budget right now... :booo:

I have never been hunting, but I have a bow. It is a 2002 HCA Power Extreme Plus that has been sitting in its hard case for the past few years at least. Thought about selling it, but its cool to have and I don't want to buy another one.

that bows worth around 550 , to a buddy anywayz , retail i think its around 970 , dupending on what gears on it ,,, i have 4 bows all nice but i shoot a 06 hoyt xt 2000 with all the belt and whatevers .. i hunt the back side of riffe lake every year for 19 years i tag out everyyear ... this year im going to go to my dads in utah and do the father son thing .. washington has rosavelt deer and elk , id ut and mon have a whole diff breed so itll be a change , most of the time i donate half to the fish food bank ,,, i think it gives me killer karma

kraker out c u in the trail:masturbanana[1]:

motoluver, did you sell your bow. What the price, I need 29" to 30" inch draw length. Ive been looking at bowtech bows.

looked like a nice bow. I still shoot and old PSE, It still shoots good but it only shoots about 220 Fps. Its Slow but kills.:booo: :booo:

Last edited:
looked like a nice bow. I still shoot and old PSE, It still shoots good but it only shoots about 220 Fps. Its Slow but kills.:booo: :booo:

ya, when you shoot logs for arrows! :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: I gotta get that Oregun bow setup for this year i thinks...:eeek: now THAT's a real bow:redneck: