• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bradass!

so you two mother lovers are the ones needing to text now, with ya'lls random jackwagon bullshit no one on planet earth could give 2 shits less about thanks and have a marvelous evening..text woudnt fill up the forum with bs in my opinion

mr. niceguy said:
so you two mother lovers are the ones needing to text now, with ya'lls random jackwagon bullshit no one on planet earth could give 2 shits less about thanks and have a marvelous evening..text woudnt fill up the forum with bs in my opinion

Kelly --> 7,714

mr. niceguy --> 10

:gtfo:

Speeding said:
I can't believe Brad sold it... That's a sick rig.

His F100 will be sicker but just of a different variety. And once he gets bored of it with nowhere to drive around Georgia he'll call me, and it will come to Texas where it is much closer to making dust :popcorn:

B Gillespie said:
Kelly --> 7,714

mr. niceguy --> 10

:gtfo:
when you add mrsdoucheguy's posts to numberonecocklover's posts (same guy) his stats look marginally better. :flipgotcha:

InDaShop said:
Get that. Now going back to your old buggy thread, you said you don't have time to play with the toys you have. Guess Matt and I will have to drive it for you :popcorn: :flipoff1:
His F100 will be sicker but just of a different variety. And once he gets bored of it with nowhere to drive around Georgia he'll call me, and it will come to Texas where it is much closer to making dust :popcorn:

mr. niceguy said:

there's a BIG difference between talking about a rig that most everyone knew and 4 guys calling each other homo's

#1 crawler got banned i guess? welcome back!!!

Neal3000 said:
there's a BIG difference between talking about a rig that most everyone knew and 4 guys calling each other homo's

#1 crawler got banned i guess? welcome back!!!

:popcorn: laughing1 :dblthumb:

Kinda funny, I had that buggy and barrel rolled it in WV last yr, sold it to this guy for a smokin deal and look what happens on his first trip out with it laughing1

HOLY **** .......that was a HELL OF A CRASH......that dude is DAMN GOOD with a camera as well , all livin at damn HARLAN fer six weeks......I,m JEALOUSE :****:

I remember when Brad showed up at RIVER ROCK with the new ORI ,s on it ,...... he unloaded it , went straight to the razor track to jump it , and in haste

had forgot to strap the cooler lid shut, and as he was jumpin freakin beers were FLYIN THRU THE air all the way out in front of it & **** ...FUNNY STUFF :****:

i talked to the guy after the crash. he said he had to make brad proud. then he went an sort looked bad. heard they took him to the ems. i dont think he was hurt just rattled.

extremetownie said:
i talked to the guy after the crash. he said he had to make brad proud. then he went an sort looked bad. heard they took him to the ems. i dont think he was hurt just rattled.

I met him and his group that thursday at Crawfords Cry trail. I told him i knew who built that buggy and he started asking questions. He asked me had it been turned over. I told him it had spent alot of time on its roof. That's when he told me he was gonna make Brad proud. :popcorn:

Latest posts