• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Brake Parts

srgould41

I have several master cylinders and a vacuum brake booster for sale. Most of these were used for a short time in my FJ40 while I performed a 4 wheel disk brake mod. I needed to try various combinations until I got the right balance.

$40 obo. 1" iron GM Corvette style with 3/8-24 ports on both sides. This was purchased new, not a reman. It has less than 100 miles use.

$40 obo. 15/16" iron GM Corvette style with 3/8-24 ports on both sides. This is a CPP master and was purchased new, not a reman. It has less than 100 miles of use.

$10. 1 ½" GM master from a 2009 full size Chevy pickup and one from a 2000. These were mated to hydroboost units. They are used, mileage unknown. You can have both for $10.

$20 obo. 7/8" reman master for a Toyota MR2. This was from the last year before anti-lock brakes came out. This also includes an adapter to fit a GM style booster if desired. This was used for about 4,000 miles.

$80. CPP 9" dual diaphragm brake booster. This is a GM bolt pattern booster. Perfect condition. Replaced with a hydroboost because of insufficient engine vacuum.

$10. GM Metric Calipers. Used less than 5,000 miles, but OK condition. 2.5" diameter piston.

I am happy to send pictures of any of these. Too many to post up here. I am raising money to refresh an engine so not so interested in trades.

I will take the calipers, I will be in kent on Christmas eve, is that soon enough to pick them up?

Still available:

$10. 1 ½" GM master from a 2009 full size Chevy pickup and one from a 2000. These were mated to hydroboost units. They are used, mileage unknown. You can have both for $10.

$20 obo. 7/8" reman master for a Toyota MR2. This was from the last year before anti-lock brakes came out. This also includes an adapter to fit a GM style booster if desired. This was used for about 4,000 miles.

Last ones left

1 ½" GM master from a 2009 full size Chevy pickup and one from a 2000. These were mated to hydroboost units. They are used, mileage unknown. Both appear in good shape. You can have both for $10.

One last post before these go in the garbage.

Free

Last ones left

1 ½" GM master from a 2009 full size Chevy pickup and one from a 2000. These were mated to hydroboost units. They are used, mileage unknown. Both appear in good shape.