• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brawl For All...

Congrats to shirl dawg but ain't no coleworx chassis braking in half there lil buddy. Hit up the build thread section n get back with us

Sucks i missed it, Cole congrats man :woot:
James, youre rough on stuff bro... :****:
Jason, James and BTF crew way to step it up! Looking forward to the next one :woot: :woot:

Someone post up some vids :****:

I don't think the winner of the rock race will mind telling everyone that he one, again.

Toward the end of my last run in the rock race I broke a driveshaft on Bunny Slope 2 so that sucked as Cole and I were really fast to that point. Bent a wheel on a previous run.

The guys at BTF really stepped up for the local wheelin community. It was very cool to see. And their buggy is drool

Also the folks from CAOS that worked the comp were really good and made sure it went smoothly. Turnout was weak, but BTF made sure there was still a good show to watch.

Cole up cable in 15 seconds, fawker gets it in ole green.

youngbuk said:
Congrats to shirl dawg but ain't no coleworx chassis braking in half there lil buddy. Hit up the build thread section n get back with us
Fixed It, Got a link to a build thread I looked in the tech section? I just assumed it was a coleworx buggy since he was riding with that group and from the looks of it. I was in no way trying to bash coleworx I met Brian yesterday and he seems like a stand up guy that does some amazing work.

Who was the guy that kept talking smack to Brain and the owner of BTF? I thought they were going to throw him down Cable Hill :popcorn:

My back is all stove up from the roll on Big Egg...

"Reverse! Reverse!"

Gus " Huh? Sorry man, but we are goin over... Come on"

Big Block tube buggy said:
Cole has anybody got a video of your run up cable hill?

Yeah here it is, JR was using my Camera,
thanks JR

Here is my 1st run in High Range they said 39 seconds, but I believe it was faster than that.
Cole climbing Cable Hill in High Range in his JK buggy at GrayRock Offroad park

Here is the 15 second run
Cole making a 15 second run up Cable Hill at GrayRock offroad park in his JK buggy by Jims Garage

Here is Mike Georges 1st run they said 38 seconds
Mike George on Cable Hill at Grayrocks May Madness event.

Bryan breaking Pinion Shaft
Bryan Cole breaking a Dana 60 Pinion in Half on Cable Hill at GrayRock May Madness

Gus getting Denied
Gus Getting Denied on Cable Hill at GrayRock ORV

Who was the guy that kept talking smack to Brain and the owner of BTF? I thought they were going to throw him down Cable Hill :popcorn:
[/quote]He is a homeless guy that cleans toilets @ PTC. :****:

COLEWORX chassis breaking........ molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh woooooooo they use em for missle targets over yonda, funny thing is they been using the same one for years now.

matlocks son

jrhall said:
My back is all stove up from the roll on Big Egg...

"Reverse! Reverse!"

Gus " Huh? Sorry man, but we are goin over... Come on"

I've got an idea for Gus. He should just mount some hydraulic jacks upside down on both sides of the buggy and one along the top. That would save him a lot of time and effort flipping it over from it's lid every ride. Gus, I will draw this up if you want me to.