• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bringing New Life To the Old Buggy

If you woulda seen this thing when Lay had it and then see it now you would swear it was a different one :****:

Looks good! :dblthumb:

Jason you dun posted a pic of your ride to the left of your post. When I get to Gmp tomorrow can you tell me how to do that. It helps people know who you are on the trail

halcat said:
Jason you dun posted a pic of your ride to the left of your post. When I get to Gmp tomorrow can you tell me how to do that. It helps people know who you are on the trail

Hijack-go to Profile, Forum Profile Information, pick "I will upload my own picture" from the three choices. Find picture on your computer, then save. Now you've got an Avatar, no not the movie...

Thanks ridered3 we rodeallnight at gmpgot in at 3:00 am and going back in a few minutes will try all that when I get intonight

halcat said:
Thanks ridered3 we rodeallnight at gmpgot in at 3:00 am and going back in a few minutes will try all that when I get intonight

Sounds good. Post pics after the ride for us to see!

Sawzall said:
I heard you made the exit of Crackhead. Any videos?

Yeah that was the second time I have been over the last ledge. That is one nasty spot. Big Sam put on one of the hardest beat downs I have seen in a while there. He backed up and launched his buggy full throttle. His buggy got some serious air but ended up high centered on the crest. After landing, he had a flat tire on the rear but kept on trying. It was a hell of a show. My skins are no longer new. I saved a pretty nasty rollover by nailing it in reverse. My passenger side panel got a little scuffed from being on its side. At the same time I cut a brake line. After that I took a pretty scary ride off the back side of Honey Bee with no brakes. Needless to say I lost my passenger after he lost his lunch. He said I was crazy and ended up walking back to camp. :****:

jcorlew24 said:
Yeah that was the second time I have been over the last ledge. That is one nasty spot. Big Sam put on one of the hardest beat downs I have seen in a while there. He backed up and launched his buggy full throttle. His buggy got some serious air but ended up high centered on the crest. After landing, he had a flat tire on the rear but kept on trying. It was a hell of a show. My skins are no longer new. I saved a pretty nasty rollover by nailing it in reverse. My passenger side panel got a little scuffed from being on its side. At the same time I cut a brake line. After that I took a pretty scary ride off the back side of Honey Bee with no brakes. Needless to say I lost my passenger after he lost his lunch. He said I was crazy and ended up walking back to camp. :****:

Sounds like a mighty good weekend then!

jcorlew24 said:
After that I took a pretty scary ride off the back side of Honey Bee with no brakes. Needless to say I lost my passenger after he lost his lunch. He said I was crazy and ended up walking back to camp. :****:

I probably would have lost my lunch too. :eek:

Sawzall said:
I probably would have lost my lunch too. :eek:

I had a tree picked out I was going to put her into, put decided at the last second to turn to the left into some bushes. It was actually a soft stop. I got really lucky twice in a couple of minutes. After the night I had, I guess I should have went and played the lottery. Maybe then we all could have went to the Midnight Express with a stack of dollar bills. flashemifyougotem

The LED light bars came in on Saturday. I was hoping to have them installed for the ride last weekend to test them out, but no luck. If you guys are looking for some really well priced light bars, I picked these up off Ebay. I got 2 10.5" LED bars shipped for $250 . They come with a full 1 year replacement warranty and are pretty dang bright. Beats paying $400 for 1 Rigid bar. This way I won't be so disgusted when one of them gets smashed in a rollover.

lightsob.jpg

lights2fx.jpg

Anyone know whats going on with Photobucket? I had the a helluva time gettting the pictures to post. :dunno:

What size coilovers did you use to change from air shocks to coils. I've been wanting to make the switch but I'd like the ride height to stay close to the same.

Those might be the same lights as the rigids. There's a company getting them made in china with the same housings, same wiring connectors and the like. Looks sick man!

wbones9 said:
glad to see this thing still kicking ass

-Inviscid Motorsports #9009

It now resides in CA and the top has been completly cut off and reworked. The new owner has not sent me any updated photos. I am interested to see what it looks like now.

Latest posts