• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bringing the "Bling" to the trail....

HotRodJosh

Not all trail rigs have to be beat.....haha...Gonna be bringin' a little bit-o-bling to the trails...:beer:
Got a new bod for my scaler project last Sat...much better than the Betty body. Threw some paint at it, tossed in some front & rear lights and a chickie driver....and she's ready to ROCK!:nana1:

All the paint has metalflake in it, candy blue fogged along the body lines and backed with med. met. blue and then black.....flames have some silver and purple "shadows"...:cheer:

Also added a stinger to the front and made a new rear bumper for a little protection. Replaced the rear links with ones I made that are polished...gotta make fronts as well....will be using the green Axial ones on a comp rig...

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

Chicks dig big trucks!:redneck:

IMG_0356.jpg

Trailer queen my ass......hahaha...:fawkdancesmiley:
I plan on compin' this sucker!:cheer:

DSCF0376.jpg

DSCF0378.jpg

Won't be haulin' anything 'cept the SOULS of the FALLEN.....hahaha

IMG_0350.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.....I'm going to be going overboard on it for sure....polished axle housings, polished shocks, may even polish the frame....hahaha

Brad.....still gonna do the tuber....gotta save the dough for axles and trans, electrics, yada, yada....
Really need a DSM radio.

Last edited:
Some better pics of the "Beast"....

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Oh......and it's GO FAST twin.....:cheer:

IMG_0371.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!
I just did the fronts to give it better bite when climbing....if the rears have good bite, on steep hills, it'll want to flip itself backwards.
So, in theory, having less traction on the rear will climb a little better....in the RC world anyway....haha.

It also turns better this way. The back end will slide out when pivoting the body around obsticales.:awesomework: