• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Broken Dana 60 Detroit locker

truckbroke

Just what the title says. I`d like to have a 35 spline broken Dana 60 Detroit locker mainly for the side gears so I can swap my axles from 30 splines to 35 splines. Plus I have a few parts laying around and wouldn`t hurt to have more for repairs if needed. If ya got a 14 bolt with at least one good side (locking teeth that usually shuck off if you break an axle under load) that's cool to as they WILL work in a dana 60 as well.

truckbroke said:
Just what the title says. I`d like to have a 35 spline broken Dana 60 Detroit locker mainly for the side gears so I can swap my axles from 30 splines to 35 splines. Plus I have a few parts laying around and wouldn`t hurt to have more for repairs if needed. If ya got a 14 bolt with at least one good side (locking teeth that usually shuck off if you break an axle under load) that's cool to as they WILL work in a dana 60 as well.

I have both a broken 60 and a broke 14 bolt Detroit. Shot me your number and I can send you some pics of what I've got.

Re: Broken Dana 60 Detroit locker

Just double checked to see what was good, and pretty much the only usable parts left are the 35 spline side gears out of the 60. Everything in the 14 bolt is junk.

784230a200f604ce4fea929a1056e66b.jpg

I PMed you. Off subject but, are you on the waterfall in Harlan in your Avatar pic? Sure looks like it...

truckbroke said:
I PMed you. Off subject but, are you on the waterfall in Harlan in your Avatar pic? Sure looks like it...

That's waterfall at hale mtn.