• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bronco rebuild

stompinjab1

Well, after a year of beating this thing we had a failure one of the Ballistic lower link mounts folded. We also realized there was a lack of power under the hood and in the steering. So the plans are

New motor, hopped up LQ9 410hp 410tq
Steering, PSC F/R full kit with 3x9 double ended rams
New coustom fuel cell remount rear winch and cell to get 10 more inchs of foot room for the back seat. New dash with new wireing and 12v guy panel. It's geting fresh paint and body work. Also getting shocks remounted and lowwered with smaller tires plans are for 42" irocks. And more to come. Here are some pics.

Last edited:
Here are some more pics. Motor installed, what a PIA the LS is a bit bigger so some changes had to be made. And fitting the rams also very tight. I threw in the failed mount pics too.

Last edited:
There are lots of changes going on right now, hopefully everything gets done for Truckfest... All the changes will be sweet more power, better steering and a few secret things

Ok we got some more done. We built a new lowwer mount, cut out some tube to make more room for up travel and started on the new dash. here are some pics

Last edited:
I've been thinking about doing something like that for my EB instead of Painless or Centech. Might have to stop by and see it some day.

Ok, we got some more done. The rear link mount is done,dash cut and ready for weld and paint, water box built and installed and the doors came back from paint. Here are some pics.

Last edited:
What's with the tach & shift light? Doesn't that thing have a rev limiter built into the computer?

It matchs the gauges:awesomework: and I hope not anymore. Rev limiters are :rb: I think the cam should limit rpms. I hate hearing motors popping and cutting out.

Got a few things done so far this weekend... Finished priming the dash ready for paint, rear steer mount almost done, changed oil pan and a whole list of little crap that creeps up on you hope to post some pics later

Ok we have been to busy to post pics but have alot done here are some pics of steering

Last edited: