• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Browns Camp Oregon

Will you guys be camping in the campgound? Looks like I will be heading up to do some wheeling with you all this weekend.

This guy lives down their. If anyone wants to know where the good trails are he can show you them :awesomework:. And he filps over alot. So thats fun to watch too.

I probably won't get this fixed in time to go next weekend. :booo:

You cant run 47s on a Dana 60 without the 60 burfs.. Time to go rockwells and 47 sline oversun shafts. So you can run ur 54s... BTW ask Robin if i can barrow somethin of his while hes in jail :mad:.... Nices tires Robin:awesomework:

Just got back. Uploading video now. I broke the **** out of my rear t-case. It now has a big hole and will not move under its own power.

would have liked to got over there to join you Bobby, but waiting on my RCV60 to get back from being replaced, course it will be to late to go play with you all.

Seen these guys at browns today and they had fun, I can tell by the carnage they had. I was busy teaching a newbee on the easy trails or I would have joined.

Sum bitch your little rig is heavy.........how far did I tow you.....15 miles? :fawkdancesmiley:

At least 15 miles.:booo: I don't think you can get much father from camp than where I broke.

Its a hulking 2700 pounds. Thats 1 pound for every cc of your motor. :fawkdancesmiley:

Course it did have my fat ass in it so it may have broken 3.:eeek:

You mean too tell me you drove that rig all the way to the wheeling, street legal and all crazyblue? Then it broke with dana 44's and all. Do you have chromoly shafts in them their dana 44's yet?

thanks megatoy66 for trusting me that I would show and pick up the axles (not many would have):awesomework: the little group I was with, the xj was a new driver:mad:, then I finished off a damaged locking hub:mad::mad: so we headed home early. I really wanted to wheel with you guys.:booo:.hope you have a safe trip home.

thanks megatoy66 for trusting me that I would show and pick up the axles (not many would have):awesomework: the little group I was with, the xj was a new driver:mad:, then I finished off a damaged locking hub:mad::mad: so we headed home early. I really wanted to wheel with you guys.:booo:.hope you have a safe trip home.

Thanks for picking up the axles, enjoy them and if you need anything let me know. :awesomework: