• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Browns Camp

Almost went last year but the fires made us change to Elbe. Every video I see only shows the same 3 spots so I'm curious as well.

Have been twice. Its worth the drive, quite a few good trails. The crushers you could spend a hole day. I highly recommend going down 7up.

Brown's is worth the drive. There are a number of good trails, plan on spending more than a day wheeling though. It will take at least 2 full days to hit all the trails, and if you want to spend time exploring the crushers, not just buzz through one line, plan on an extra day. The area is very large and there can be a lot of driving involved, this is a place where having a local navigator really helps. On that note, I'm local.

First come. Plan on getting down there early, it fills up fast on the holiday weekends.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Brown's is definitely worth the trip...Just get a local to show you around...:awesomework: Crazybluerider would be a good choice for that! Or Japerry, although he is a transplant, but lives down there now! :fawkdancesmiley:

Look at stay at Lyda camp over browns. Its closer to the better trails than browns.

They are real good at marking each end of all the trails. So if you get a map its not that hard to get around.

Brown's is definitely worth the trip...Just get a local to show you around...:awesomework: Crazybluerider would be a good choice for that! Or Japerry, although he is a transplant, but lives down there now! :fawkdancesmiley:

Last time I went I ended up following japerry, we got hopelessly lost. :haha:

It was one of the best days of wheelin I had had in a number of years. I saw parts of browns I didn't even know existed, ran out of gas and blew my upper radiator hose off.

Brown's is first come first serve but dispersed camping is legal and there are tons of good dispersed spots so its never much of an issue, as long as your not in a 10 camper group.

Look at stay at Lyda camp over browns. Its closer to the better trails than browns.

They are real good at marking each end of all the trails. So if you get a map its not that hard to get around.

Lyda is certainly more centrally located. Also if you gernade your t-case, break most of your axle shafts and a ring and pinion, or blow a motor up you can roll almost all the way back to camp from 7-up, the crushers, and most of archers. :redneck:

Lyda camp gets taken every year by some stock rig group, unless your up their 2 weeks before, they will have lyda. You'll be closer to easy and intermediate trails out of browns camp.

I gotta make it that way this year. Im sick of thinking about what im missing.

Anybody wanna plan a trip?

I've been wanting to go there for years and never have but I would really like to make a plan for taking a trip down there sometime this summer. I've heard it's a pretty good place to go and it's really not that far to go.

I've been wanting to go there for years and never have but I would really try like to make a plan for taking a trip down there sometime this summer. I've heard it's a pretty good place to go and it's really not that far to go.

Its on my to do list this summer. Let me know when you guys want to go.

I like the sounds of all this. I'll take a look at the calender and see what we have going on n nail down a date.