• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bryants Cove lease

Yeah I noticed that as well after reading the HARDLINE BACK UP thread. I'm 179kb too big to load the document up here.

Here is a rough looking picture I had to take off of my computer of the map I had in the word document. This will at least give you an idea of what area they are talking about. More or less the are between the six arrow points is what they are referring to.

GEDC0538v2.jpg

Glad ya'll have got the first half. I'm intending to buy a spot and showing it to some of my riding buddies that are now interested as well.

The retainer fee has been paid. Now just need come up with the rest of the money so Lurch don't have to sale his new buggy or sale a kid to pay the rest. Even if a few people pool money together to pay for one spot. Help us keep this great place open to ride.

Where is this place located? Im out of state an dont know where the mentioned places are. Always interested in keeping a wheeling place open. Thanks

crawler nut said:
Where is this place located? Im out of state an dont know where the mentioned places are. Always interested in keeping a wheeling place open. Thanks

Google maps Tracy City, TN. If you are in satellite view, zoom out a few clicks until you can see Tracy City, Whitwell, and Grutli-Laager on the map. The lease area is located between those three areas. You can use highways 56, 108 to the North, and 108 to the East on the map.

Hopefully that helps give ya an idea of where it is located. If not let me know and I'll try to do better.

Will it be after the end of June when the other half of the lease is paid that we'll get our keys and cards ? loller.gif

He is making cards up now. We are going to keep the gates open. we are trying to keep it open for everyone to enjoy. But this is the only way to come up with the money.

The only gates they have up are on top in the Pryor Ridge area. They put them up because some equipment got burnt (track hoe I think). They never did put gates up in the bottom where most people ride. Lurch should have cards out by the end of June.

Got a few questions about this.

1st, is this the place also known as Coppinger Cove? I went there once last year and it was awesome. I would love to go back.

How do I send you the money if I was to become part of the lease?

Is it open now for riding? Looking for somewhere to go in the next few weeks.

Where is there to park trucks and trailers? When I went last year we parked at a friend of a friends farm land and had to drive about 10-15miles on the road. Don't really want to do that again.

This place was a blast and has lots to do for everyone. Really hope to keep it open and would like to start riding there more if I can park truck and trailer somewhere.

This land is the upper part of Coppinger Cove. There are about 6-8 different name coves in the area. This land touches atleast 5 of them. We have a place at the top we park tow rigs now. its about 1.5 miles from the trail head. would rather you went with one of us the first time (if you use this place to park). There are a few guide lines to parking there. Once its all said and done we are trying to make a parking area at the top around where the gates are. This would put you on a gravel road all the way to the bottom. Contact Shawn (Lurch) for payment. please call or text (931)235-9917

Thanks damn locals I had a lot of fun on memorial weekend ride. I also want to thank y'all for the great hospitality. Hope y'all get the money together, that area is probably one of the prettiest wheeling areas.

I gave a check to the Prez. I have been there a few times free and I want to be able to go back. It is a great place to ride.

Our trails near Tracy City, TN are being threatened once again. Currently there are 7400 acres of great trails and fun that could be forever lost in Bryant's Cove. The Damn Locals 4x4 Club is helping raise money for a lease that would keep this land open to anyone and everyone wanting to ride or hunt on this land. The lease could lead to a more permanent solution, but for now we need your help to keep this land available to enjoy. We need at least 250 lessees at $120 each and this is annually until a permanent solution is found. There will be a "hunting" type insurance on the lease for the holders. We are trying to help keep this land from being ruined by loggers or locked up by a hunting club which would permanently end future riding.

Right now we have more than half of the 250 lessees, but we still need more support! With your $120 contribution you can come down and ride whenever you want. We want this property to remain open to EVERYONE for biking, riding, hunting, etc.

If you have any questions feel free to call or text, (931)581-1104 or (931)235-9917. Or visit us at http://www.damnlocals4x4.com and leave any questions or comments.

Thank you for your time,

Damn Locals 4x4 Club

I know its a shitty cell phone picture of a map. The white area to the bottom left corner is Greentown and the big flat area (lower part of the map) is Pryor Ridge. I was trying to figure out how to lay it out on google maps but I'm having no luck. The 3 finger part that is pointing down, points dew west towards Tracy City. If that helps when trying to find it in terrain on google maps.
2553339210100099932S600x600Q85.jpg

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...32786,0.219383
Then click on the terrain button.

blzrgb said:
What's the latest news on Bryant's Cove ?

Saw this on the damnlocals forum

Posted 09/17/12 at 06:18 PM by Clayne
If you gave money to this lease it has fell through so contact who you gave money to receive a refund.

Latest posts