• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BTF Fusion 2 Buggy FS

Tinyscramblerman

I need to sell my buggy due to medical bills piling up on us and anti rejection meds costs and we need to get this under control. I bought this a little over a year ago tore it down and had the chassis finished up and powder coated and skins wrapped.

BTF Fusion 2 Chassis
5.3L
TH 400 - has 2 rides on it.
Atlas 3.0
Warn RC 9,000 Winch
D60 Front - Chromo Shafts w/super joints, knuckles were plated and cryo'd
Shaved, 5.13 gears, lincoln locked.
14 Bolt Rear - Shaved 5.13 gears, Detroit locker.
Double ended ram, PS pump, Orbital, and all of that was new from Howe. Also has Tilt Steering column and all new hoses.
Double Triangulated front and rear 4 link
14" ORI STX Struts Front
16" ORI STX Struts Rear
Interior floor and trans tunnel have been Rhino lined. Cente Console and Dash have not.
12 Volt Unlimited Panel with the sealed racing switches.
15 gal fuel cell
Swag action packer tote for your tools in the back.
Under rear fender quart oil holders both sides.
LED Rock Lights
Blue LED lights inside
UHMW on skid plates
Tires 43" SXII Stickies on Raceline Wheels. Tires were bought new a yr ago.

Specs
112" WB
20" belly height
72" Overall height
90" Wide Outside to Outside of tires
Approx 4100 lbs
Buggy Fits in my Work & Play Toyhauler which has a 13' 10" length. I do not have to take off tires.

Asking $28k
Anymore specific questions or photos contact me at (337) 322-8581.
Buggy is located in South Louisiana.

Written From Kelly kaiser Blacksheep 10 Below

7" of uptravel on both ends with a 20" belly, flat links at ride height and is made to attack obstacles with aggression. This was my personal buggy before Scott took it and made it all his own. It flat works. Engine/tranny/tcase solid mounted motor mounts and heads, 3 position tcase mounts and independent of the belly. 2 piece front is 1410 and a girdle in case you lose a bearing or joint. Ps pump moved up far enough the upper links stuff above the front damper center line. Heated seats (not Hooked Up yet) Full auto meter gauges

Hope you get through this struggle without having to let her go. Nice buggy bud. :driving:

how does the calling "dibs" work when you are waiting to hit the lotto??

I love this buggy, wishing you well man, GLWS!!!

infamous1 said:
how does the calling "dibs" work when you are waiting to hit the lotto??

I love this buggy, wishing you well man, GLWS!!!

I like that man. Good one. Of course we all waiting on that lotto. :woot:

Going offshore in the morning. I will be checking emails and posts while gone. I will not have cell service till Wed.

Hey Scott, sorry to hear about your situation, hope everything works out for you. Somebody needs to buy this thing, I've wheeled with it, it's a badass! If I could sell my junk, I'd buy it! It looks better in person.

scubajeeper said:
Hey Scott, sorry to hear about your situation, hope everything works out for you. Somebody needs to buy this thing, I've wheeled with it, it's a badass! If I could sell my junk, I'd buy it! It looks better in person.

Thanks