• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BTF TRUGGY *SOLD* STAYING IN GEORGIA

ammech

Hi I'm listing my truggy up for sale. Let me start by saying that I do not have to sell at all. I am having a newborn in early December and am going to get a toy that I can hit the road with. This buggy has done all the big trails and will do great for you also the only thing wrong with it is that the left front axle seal leaks but I have never seen a buggy that doesn't. It has a brand new atlas transfer case with one ride on it. The PCM was flashed by Jims Performance. ALL WORK DONE BY BLUE TORCH FAB IN BIRMINGHAM BEST IN THE BUSINESS. Buggy still has radio, front headlights, rear brake lights, and interior lights - this thing is perfect.

WANT TO TRADE FOR FACE RIG OR ANY BIG BLOCK BUGGY!!!!!!!!!! NO JUNK LOOKING TO ROCK BOUNCE!!!!!!!

Aaron 678-858-one219 $13,500.00 may trade for lifted diesel,classic bronco newer diesel or newer 4x4 truck rzr Polaris ranger will add cash or take cash in your end no junk mine is not so don't want yours no 4 wheelers or boats or motorcycles

I HAVE A LINK FOR THE ENTIRE BUILD FROM START TO FINISH PICTURES STEP BY STEP START TO FINISH.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/chevy/523758-blue-torch-fab-s10-cab-truck-build.html

1996 S10 TITLE

2008 5.3 vortec motor

Turbo 400 tranny

Atlas 4.3 transfer case

Art carr shifter

4 link rear end

Race runner coil overs

Full DOM cage (ALL FAB WORK BY BTF)

42" TSL SUPER SWAMPER

FULL BEAD LOCKS

ALL STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES

FULL HYDRAULIC STEERING

(2) WARN 9000 WINCHS

Dana 60 front axel
Locker
Chromo axel shafts
Disk bakes
5 rides on new guts

Dana 60 rear axel
Locker
Chromo axel
Disk brakes

Attachments

• rock 4.jpg
    rock 4.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 150
  • rock 3.jpg
    rock 3.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 101
  • rock 2.jpg
    rock 2.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 91
  • rock 1.jpg
    rock 1.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 93
Re: BTF TRUGGY TRADE FOR RACE RIG (BUGGY)

Saw this at G'rock this weekend and it's beautiful. :dblthumb:

Thanks man I love this truck but wanna race next year for sure. I know someone wants a capable rig and some cash for a bouncer.

WTF? Is this not the same truck that was posted awhile back for less money??? What did you add 2 it for 3500 more dollars? :dunno:

H-Town Wheeler said:
WTF? Is this not the same truck that was posted awhile back for less money??? What did you add 2 it for 3500 more dollars? :dunno:

yeah i thought the same thing but look and you'll see he put a new atlas in it.

AND NEW TRANNY VALVED THE COILOVERS NEW 4.3 ATLAS AND FULL TUNE ON MOTOR!!! THING IS PERFECT I JUST GOT BACK IN TO CRAWLING AND REALIZED I NEED MORE HP AND DEFINENTLY WANT TO BOUNCE. PLS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY! JOC ARE YOU THE ONE WITH THE ONE TON TJ FOR SALE?

nope im rigless for a while

sold to a gentlemen in dahlonega ga. IM REAL GLAD I WILL GET TO SEE THIS RIG AROUND.

looking to by something highend. As everyone knows hat truggy was probably one of the best cab trucks there is so i definnelty dont want to step backwards and by something thats a turd. so right now im just fishing and building a koh.

:cougar:
ammech said:
looking to by something highend. As everyone knows hat truggy was probably one of the best cab trucks there is so i definnelty dont want to step backwards and by something thats a turd. so right now im just fishing and building a koh.

who is this and which buggy do you have. if its adam call me 6788581219

You mean THE ADAM LEE!!!!!! The guy with a mullet and a purple Barbie jeep? Yeah I see that guy around town all the time must be tough to being that guy!!!!!