• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy chassis $1200 FIRM come get it!!!!!!!!!!

smurfy90

I just finished a chassis today. It is 1.75 120 hrew. The chassis is all tack welded. Its built around 22r, 5 speed and single transfer case. Dual cases will work. Would also work with samurai power plant. The radiator is up front. May could fit a v8 if moved radiator to the rear. The samurai hood in pics does not go with chassis, its just a junky ol hood I use for chassis mach up. Its built for 100''-110wb. Would be a perfect chassis for a comfy trail rig. Located in Russellville AL $1200.
measurements are:
- belly to roof 53"
- roof to floor inside measurement 40-42'' around head area
- firewall to back bumper 78''
- firewall inside measurement 49''
- B pillar inside measurement 52.5''
- front bumper to rear bumper 120''

Re: Buggy chassis

any way to get inside measurements? width and height? and height and length measurement of outside. How big of a guy you think could fit in this thing?

I wanna know how you keep your shop so damn clean!! Dang...that impressive.
Nice chassis, GLWS!!!

joho75287 said:
I wanna know how you keep your shop so damn clean!! Dang...that impressive.
Nice chassis, GLWS!!!

Cause he's a chicken farmer with big money and that's all he's got to do all day :flipoff1:

Added the extra side bar today in the window opening. All that's left to do is the floor board to belly braces once I take it off of table. This buggy would look great with body panels and a roof skin. Its similar to my personal buggy im building but without back kid seat.

stuftmunky2k said:
any way to get inside measurements? width and height? and height and length measurement of outside. How big of a guy you think could fit in this thing?
I posted measurements up top.

Re: Re: Buggy chassis

smurfy90 said:
Added the extra side bar today in the window opening. All that's left to do is the floor board to belly braces once I take it off of table. This buggy would look great with body panels and a roof skin. Its similar to my personal buggy im building but without back kid seat.

What you're combo are you running there? Glws.

paradise you talking about my buggy? Its 22r 5spd single 4:7 case cucv 60/14 38.5 tires. Its needs welded painted and put back together.

$2000 on chassis..

smurfy90 said:
paradise you talking about my buggy? Its 22r 5spd single 4:7 case cucv 60/14 38.5 tires. Its needs welded painted and put back together.

$2000 on chassis..
Yeah, sry. I was referring to the tires on your buggy. Skinny boggers made me think 38 or 42.5.

paradisepwoffrd said:
Yeah, sry. I was referring to the tires on your buggy. Skinny boggers made me think 38 or 42.5.
There 15/38.5x16.5 boggers and 38.5x14.50x16.5 tsl sx.

If its not sold by new years I am going to make it a roller and price is going way up. :flipoff1:

Latest posts