• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy Fire Sale?

3gracing

What's up with all of the local buggy's being up for sale? Everybody getting out of the game? Tired of your current ride and wanting something better? Looking hard at several of the more moderately priced ones on here and pirate but don't want to buy and then have everybody got out of riding. If that's the case I might as well sell my eb and buy another dirt bike to ride.

brian

I guess everybody has different reasons for selling, mostly it involves money or lack their of. Lots of good buggies for sale in the south, looked on PBB and was surprised what I saw.

**** anything can be bought. I've toyed with selling mine and having Jimmy build a more family friendly jeep. It is just not a great market for selling rigs and trying to get top dollar. You can get a lot of rig for 25-30k, they guys asking 2-3 times that will not have much luck unless they find the perfect buyer.

I think a lot of folks get fed up with maintaining them and look at the rhino/rzr route for simplicity. I know on my buggy you damn near have to take the whole rig apart to fix something because it is so damn tight.

Matt O. said:
**** anything can be bought.

I think a lot of folks get fed up with maintaining them and look at the rhino/rzr route for simplicity. I know on my buggy you damn near have to take the whole rig apart to fix something because it is so damn tight.

Bingo.
If my buggy doesn't sell it can just sit in the garage. It's paid for and it doesn't cost me anything to sit in the garage.

jrhall said:
i think alot of guys are posting em up to let people know that their rigs can be bought.

exactly.

my rig is always for sale, and never for sale, at the same time. LOL.

I can understand selling because of a lack of funds/job loss or just from lack of use. I kinda fit the latter catagory--built eb, but not enough to live running the high 4/5 level trails but can't find a buyer for it because of the way it's built. I wheeled it 3 times in the last 2 years--broke something everytime and got feed up putting $$$ into it knowing it still wouldn't capable of going where I wanted it too! I feel that crawlers are less of hassle to maintain than vw buggies!! Had a local group around here in the early-mid 90's when I was riding bikes who wanted me to join up with them. They worked Mon-Sat on them to be able to ride on Sunday's. All I ever did to the bike was tighten/lube the chain and top off the fuel tank.

Brian

Campbell Ent. purple front engine buggy, bangin desert coilovers and lots o' CTM 300m: $15,000

Badlands moon buggy, short star, new, built 904, CTM 300m errwhere, big timin': $28,000

booyang

:fish:

WAIT!!!!!! Hold on, This is the year I plan to ride more with mine. I know the economy sucks and it has put a big strain on everybody, but dang you have got to have a hobby to relieve stress. I have leased my park out starting April 1st so I can make some of these other parks and events while someone else is running Mountainside. :drinkers:

rock yuppie said:
WAIT!!!!!! Hold on, This is the year I plan to ride more with mine. I know the economy sucks and it has put a big strain on everybody, but dang you have got to have a hobby to relieve stress. I have leased my park out starting April 1st so I can make some of these other parks and events while someone else is running Mountainside. :drinkers:

who will be running the park? I haven't got to use my discount yet

TALKED TO BOB SUN,SAID RANDY THE GUY WITH THE ORANGE AND BLACK 4RUNNER WILL BE RUNNING THE PARK SO HE CAN COME RIDING MORE.

discounts and park passes are still valid. I never back out on my word :****: I just want to get some riding time in with everyone without taking even more time from the family.

Hey guys if you have park passes to mountainside they are still good. I would like to hear from you if you have any request for new obstacles or trails at mountainside. My plan is to keep the park growing. I will have more time to do things simply because I live closer. So let me know if you have any ideas we are always open to suggestions.

Latest posts