• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired buggy for sale...fire sale! - SOLD

yellowjacket

brand new.. needs finished. guys heres the deal.fridays tornado ruined me. shop is gone. house is unlivable.
no insurance- buggy needs gone. pics are of how it is but has no wheels or tires that are in pics. has rollers on rear. front axle is is stripped down so not rollable but we can get it loaded for ya.. has built 350 still w assembly lube- needs broken in still . have driveshafts, ect....propane, 4 tanks, everything is new.
call me if serious 859 468 7985. looking to sell asap..this week.
guys pleeeease dont lowball me. i just took a beating. go to cincyoffroad forum and read my thread. i have priced this at half the value of parts alone. this is a new buggy. come make a road trip
6b2f08a8-c8c4-04e4.jpg

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: buggy for sale...fire sale!

buggy is same as in pics but have sold airshocks, wheels tires, and front axle from knuckles out. garage is gone heres pics of buggy still in same spot just garage is gone. no damage to buggy just minor scrapes, lexan cracks. no dents.

buggy has uhmw skid, autometer gauges, is wired up already
6b2f08a8-cb1a-3aec.jpg

Re: buggy for sale...fire sale!

Hate to hear about all the storm damage, but glad your ok. Very sharp buggy, whats the price on it?

Re: Re: buggy for sale...fire sale!

sorry..looks like i forgot the most important part. $10k

yellowjacket, i am sorry about the loss of your shop and the damage of your house and all, my daughter and son in law live in hazelgreen, and the tornado missed them. they said alot of places were tore up pretty bad.
i know your thankfull that knowone was hurt. good luck with the sale.
jamie

If I had the money , I would buy it just show my support to a fellow Crawler!!! Sorry for your loss!!!

Hope you and yours the best. Sorry to hear about the lose of the shop and home. Glad to see you were able to get the buggy sold.

sorry about your loss. If there is anything I can do to help give me a call, or P.m. I know that you don't know me but a fellow crawler is still family.