• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BUGGY FOR SALE

mizerak1 said:
The buggy is in great shape and looks good. They had to replace the hood after that roll over and repainted the chassis. It's a really nice rig and works well

It looks really good in the picture and videos. But they are from 6 years ago. So it has just sat in his warehouse for 6 years? Is it a stock Th400? Is the dana 300 stock other than the 4 :1 ? Is it stock shafts in the front? 30 or 35 spline? Rear 30 spline or 35 ? Hubs or drive flanges? Ad says PRP seats. Pictures show corbeau seats ?? Fox air shocks 2" or 2.5" ? How big is the fuel tank? How is the tires any cuts or repairs?

Any answers you care to give I would like to know. :dblthumb:
I am in the market for a buggy but the ad does not tell the whole story it seams.

It has only been wheeled a hand full of times in the past several years. I believe the last time it was out was two years ago at Grey rock. Yes it sits in side a building.
Not sure all the info. I now the guy that build it. All aluminum links with 1 1/4 heims. Front is 35 spline chromo with ctm joints and drive flanges not sure what make. It's a turn key all aluminum 5.3 gm crate motor. The trans has been build with good parts. 300 has big output shafts. Arbs front and rear. Chromo rear shafts I think the are 35spline could be 40 spline. Hp front and rear housing. Two piece front drivesahft all 1350 joints. Not sure on fuel cell size. If I had to guess it's atleast 15 gallons. Hope this helps alittle. It a great rig and works good. Wheeled with the owner may times and it's always done good

mizerak1 said:
It has only been wheeled a hand full of times in the past several years. I believe the last time it was out was two years ago at Grey rock. Yes it sits in side a building.
Not sure all the info. I now the guy that build it. All aluminum links with 1 1/4 heims. Front is 35 spline chromo with ctm joints and drive flanges not sure what make. It's a turn key all aluminum 5.3 gm crate motor. The trans has been build with good parts. 300 has big output shafts. Arbs front and rear. Chromo rear shafts I think the are 35spline could be 40 spline. Hp front and rear housing. Two piece front drivesahft all 1350 joints. Not sure on fuel cell size. If I had to guess it's atleast 15 gallons. Hope this helps alittle. It a great rig and works good. Wheeled with the owner may times and it's always done good

So is it your buggy?

If not. Why would the OP post a for sell thread and not answer any questions or post REAL current pictures? :dunno:
No wonder it has been for sell for 2+ years. It is even worse on Pirate. Had three different prices. Then it changed again....
Glad he/she don't need to sell. :dblthumb:
Good looking buggy when the pictures when taken 6 years ago. :dunno:

Badride said:
So is it your buggy?

If not. Why would the OP post a for sell thread and not answer any questions or post REAL current pictures? :dunno:
No wonder it has been for sell for 2+ years. It is even worse on Pirate. Had three different prices. Then it changed again....
Glad he/she don't need to sell. :dblthumb:
Good looking buggy when the pictures when taken 6 years ago. :dunno:

Ha, I ran across his ad on Craigslist too. That's the worst one. Something along the lines of "Built with the best parts" and that's it. No details at all.

But remember he doesn't have to sell...

Re:

Isn't that a Scotty Bobby build? Pretty sure those videos were shot at River Rock. I was drinking maybe a little, but pretty sure I remember watching it live.

Re:

Oops, I went back and read the first post, the day Scotty rolled it twice it was really nice. GLWS

I PM'd the guy and he got back to me within a hour says, "he doesn't check the board much"..... I received some recent pics and it doesn't look bad! Buggys been kept inside and hasn't been out on a ride in about 1.5 years. Said it was at SBC Offroad getting R/P replaced and the rest of the buggy gone over now. Also mentioned that he was more interested trading then selling but would for a fair offer. So for all you little bitches might want to PM him if interested...... :wtflol:

Re:

mdo817 said:
Oops, I went back and read the first post, the day Scotty rolled it twice it was really nice. GLWS

It was really nice, because it was only two weeks old and the first time on the trail. We took it there for a potential customer to see some of SBC's work, but then Scott's Jeep broke and we decided to ride around in this buggy. It does sound good at WOT :eat: :woot:

cj7.1980 said:
I PM'd the guy and he got back to me within a hour says, "he doesn't check the board much"..... I received some recent pics and it doesn't look bad! Buggys been kept inside and hasn't been out on a ride in about 1.5 years. Said it was at SBC Offroad getting R/P replaced and the rest of the buggy gone over now. Also mentioned that he was more interested trading then selling but would for a fair offer. So for all you little bitches might want to PM him if interested...... :wtflol:

Well since you know so much. Post up the pictures you have. You signed up just to start ****.
So you must be a big bitch. Either way don't concern me. You want to be a keyboard hero. :flipgotcha:

Latest posts