• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy on rockwells sitting on 46's. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Re: Buggy on rockwells sitting on 46's. FS/FT PRICE REDUCED!!!! $7500obo

MuleSkinner1399 said:
What do you mean about to take of AXLES and TIRES? Are you selling it with out them?

Also- please email me more information about the condition of the buggy

[email protected]

Emailed you

What are the specs an is it still up for sale

Martinxxx said:
What are the specs an is it still up for sale

350sbc 4 spd 465 tranny with granny low. Twin stick 205 transfer case. 4 wheel steer. Propane

Yes it is still for sale. Waiting on a good offer. If picked up by Friday I may go lower on the price and throw in the trailer. My kids want jet skis.

Re: Re: Buggy on rockwells sitting on 46's. FS/FT PRICE REDUCED!!!! $7500obo

Damn that's a deal.

This is a pretty simple, reliable big trail rig

Interested call me when you get a
chance

812-322-6339

Guys. You are not going to find a better deal anywhere else. Make me an offer to come and pick it up this afternoon with the trailer.

tuckerusa13 said:
Guys. You are not going to find a better deal anywhere else. Make me an offer to come and pick it up this afternoon with the trailer.

This never happens when I have money :****:

85 interior all redone, fresh 355 with hyd cam, 4speed, good 35 with 18" wheels, had pad wheel bearing and putting new spindle and bearings on and you can drive home.... body has NO RUST and is STRAIGHT AS A ARROW

Attachments

• 1521929_501461779953919_6353766334946761165_n[1].jpg
    1521929_501461779953919_6353766334946761165_n[1].jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 86

I spoke with the gentleman yesterday and he is about to be leaving the country on business and wants to get some seadoos for the summer for his kiddos. Super nice guy and buggy is priced CHEAP. Can't believe it hasn't sold, If I had room I would buy it.

zayne2427 said:
I spoke with the gentleman yesterday and he is about to be leaving the country on business and wants to get some seadoos for the summer for his kiddos. Super nice guy and buggy is priced CHEAP. Can't believe it hasn't sold, If I had room I would buy it.

Thanks for the kind words. Got a guy on his way from Indiana to buy it right now. Will post an update later this evening.

zayne2427 said:

X2

Wish I could have gotten there sooner. I text many questions and spoke on the phone with him. Seems like a stand up guy.

Sold the buggy. Thanks for the nice words from everyone. Guy came from Indiana and got a great deal. Nice to know that there are still people out there that stick to their word.