• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy Part OUT!

Glen1978

Sun does shine on a DOGS ASS!
Well gota sell my buggy loot to pay for some equipment repairs. Here it is.

1.) Chevy 6.0L LQ4 from 2007 3/4 ton. 102K on it, complete top to bottom minus TB. Includes unmolested harness/ECM and all accesories, PS pump, alternator, AC compressor and starter. Motor is clean and in good shape. Pulled pass. side head and the cylinders still have crosshatching in them. $1200

2.) Atlas 3.8 Tcase, pass. drop. NEW NEVER RAN, NO OIL ADDED just been sitting in the shop for awhile includes input for TH400 with TH400 spacer and mount for crossmember. 32 spline rear output with speedo drive gear (can be plugged), 26 spline front output. Both ends have 1310 NON-CV yokes. Include twin sticks, owners manual and two quarts of Torco oil. $1900 SHIPPED!!

3.) Chevy Dana 60 DRW converted to SRW, 4.10 gears/welded. No axle shafts or lockouts or yoke. Otherwise complete.

Chevy 14 bolt, 4.10 gears/welded, has been converted to discs but no calipers. Ruffstuff brackets (never installed) and new rotors (surface rust though)

Both for $750 firm, Located in Austin, Texas

4.) 1.25" Ruffstuff Specialty Heims. These are the new ones from Ruffstuff that are heat and cryo treated. I have 16 total. Selling as one 1.25 heim, 2 misalignment spacers (zinc) and a jam nut. They are ALL right hand and the reason I did this is to keep them from backing off the links. These are NEW IN THE BOX AND I DO NOT HAVE TUBE ADAPTERS. They were purchased for threaded aluminum links. $800 shipped for ALL!

5.) Ruffstuff 14 bolt diff cover (new in box), $100 shipped.

Of course I want ship the big stuff but everything is located around Tyler, Texas minus the axles that are still in Austin. I will not ship axles or motor.