• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy Project/Parts

JD

As much as I said I would NEVER do this again, here we are. Lost job, cant find one, thinking about grad school now, so I cant afford this stuff in my garage....I want to sell everything together but if I get enough interest in the big items I might split up. I was going to try and make this a light buggy with toy axles that would get it. You dont need much to complete this really. Front Axle, Tires, Wheels, Transmission and some tube for links and your gone. All the mounts for stuff is there so it would be super easy to get this on the trail. I hate to let this stuff go but I dont have much of a chocie right now.

Single Seat Chassis made from .120 DOM this is an easy put together, has every tab and bracket still on it including link mounts, motor, tcase, shocks, EVERYTHING. It had an ecotech motor but a chevy 4.3 or similiar size motor will fit in it. Its 34 3/4 inside the cab from one side to the other widest point is 36 inches. Its around 52 1/2 inches tall from ground up and total length front to back is 97 3/4. For completed pictures go here
www.teamupandover.com

The parts I have that go with it are:

4.3 93 TBI motor w/ Computer/mounting plates
New Tru-Kool Aluminum Radiator
2spd Taurus Fan
Summit Transmission Cooler
Autometer Oil, Water, Trans temp gauges
New E2000 Fuel Pump
4 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Cell
Red Top Optima Battery
1 Crow 5 Point Harness
Dana 300 Tranny with AA 700r4 adapter & clocking ring
2 16" Fox Air Shocks
2 14" Fox Air Shocks
Wilwood Reverse Mount Dual MC brake setup with MC's
17.5" Kirkey Racing Seat w/ Cover
2x8 Ram
Orbtial Valve w/ Mount, coupler, steering wheel, qucik disconnect
1.5 Inch Toyota Wheel Spacers
Rear Toyota Disk Brake Kit
8 7/8 Heims (all heims/joints are in dirty but in good condition)
4 1.25 Heims
3 Ballsitic Joints
Wide Toyota Rear Axle

$4300 OBO
pics are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/33237531@N06/

best way to get ahold of me is just call if you have any questions 606-776-9728 or pm

edit: will get pics of the motor this sunday

Just checked his e-mail addy...same JD I thought it was. He lived near Morehead State University in northeast Kentucky.

Droopy is right, parts are in Morehead, Ky 40351

Man thats a sweet little guy chassis ! I really like it , good luck ( even though it sucks you gotta do it ) on the sale man. I think at that price you should have NO problem finding a buyer !

If you decide to seperate, I might be interested in a few of the small parts. :dunno: