• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy sales ads? Wash your junk.

kmcminn

I'm not much of a welder but I'm a hell of a grind
Whats up with people selling their rigs and putting pictures of them on here that show the rig nasty. I personally would not spend over about 3 or 4k on a rig that is filthy. Makes me think they dont take care of it.

Something else im seeing rigs popping up for sale that was offered to me last year( when i was looking) for 5k or 6k less than what they pricing it to me for. People expect certain specs on 20k plus rigs. Truthfully in my opinion its not going to have Toyota parts.

Rant over nearly.

People need to be real bout what they have and if you are serious about selling it wash it.

Bring the hate.

Re:

Word for word what goes through my head when I read same stuff.

Alota times I try to think of what they were thinking posting the picture they did.

Like maybe...."hey...if they see its buried in mud they'll know it's been "tested"?

Hell....if dunno. Without a doubt the flat tire thing always gets me. Always makes **** look rundown an beat.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I'm with ya 100% on that! Showing wheeling pictures on the trail with it dirty is one thing but for 90% of the pictures it needs to be cleaned up.

Kills me when I see Craigslist ads with a nasty mud covered vehicle like they just stepped out in the driveway to take a shot before they listed it

Eh, that's their own fault if they don't want to take the time to present good pics and detailed specs. It hurts the sale in my eyes.

From a personal stand point, mine gets pressure washed and wiped down with a towel after every ride. I like it to be clean just like my street driven vehicles. I recently did a full blown detail on it as well.

When I see a filthy rig for sale I can't help but think they just got back from riding, got showed up and said "screw this pos".

Beerj said:
When I see a filthy rig for sale I can't help but think they just got back from riding, got showed up and said "screw this pos".

Yep, I agree

Re: Re: Buggy sales ads? Wash your junk.

Beerj said:
Lol...yup! With a "**** this piece of ****.....first 5grand gets it!" :p

Re: Buggy sales ads? Wash your junk.

Beerj said:

That's exactly what my last for sale ad was :****:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Buggy sales ads? Wash your junk.

tonybolton said:
Lol...yup! With a "**** this piece of ****.....first 5grand gets it!" :p

Yep and honestly I've been there before :****:

Agreed 10000%. I would rather have mine look like a "Trailer Queen" then a "Trailer Park queen". If you can't spend a few minutes to give it a bath, don't bitch when the lowball offer comes in and expect the hate. If you ask a high price, you'd better make it look like double the price you're asking for it. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR