• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy steering rockwells,LS1,47LTB's $22k OBO

Bwoods001

Full tube buggy, dual steering rockwells, ouverson 16 splines in the rear welded, stock in front with Detroit, 47 LTB's 90% on dual bead locks,LS1 flow tech shorty headers, street performance complete wiring harness and computer, Kevco oil pan, large aluminum radiator with aluminum shrud with 2 large fans, th400 transmission with artcar shifter, 205 twin sick transfer case, New 2.5 fox 16" air shocks front and rear,16 gal aluminum fuel cell with pump in tank, corebu suspension seats with 4 pt seat belts, speakers on the roll bar and amp in waterproof box just hook up I pod and have music, has YJ hood and grill, front lights modified with rigid dually D2's, has aluminum on top of cage, rock lights under driver and passenger, 8500 lb warn with rope on front and RT 40 warn 4000 lb suck down winch in rear has front ard rear winch controlls in cab,Lots of room in this buggy great for big guy i am 240 5'9" and can ride all day very comfortable, nice buggy has been on several rides at superlift, Grey Rock, and Hawk Pride. Have had no issues out of this buggy at all
21efc90d.jpg

f14de5c1.jpg

Located in Byhalia Ms 38611(North West Ms) Will Drive a little to meet if necessary

Re: Buggy steering rockwells,LS1,47LTB's $25k open to trades

The pics are from when i bought the buggy several months ago. The buggy was just gone through top to bottom at Spyder Offroad In Horn Lake Ms a few weeks ago and lots of new parts added. Call or email me for detail 9zero1fourone three 9one two three or [email protected]. Starting a new project and wife says something has to go ;D Will post more pics and the wheel base in the morning