• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Building a Bronco Prerunner on a Budget

BustedKnucklefilms

We have always wanted to build one ever since going to KOH. Well that time has come. Introducing Project BRAPTOR. Our Full Size Bronco Prerunner Build.

Last edited:
I love it. I'm a huge bronco fan, almost too nice to beat on, wish I can could fine one that nice up here for that price and no rust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zjman said:
I love it. I'm a huge bronco fan, almost too nice to beat on, wish I can could fine one that nice up here for that price and no rust

Makes me want to buy a bunch of vehicles down here and ship them up north to sell.
We are pumped about the build. We actually found a few desert suspension companies that have heard of us so that will help!

The build has begun!

49796415_10156228065038985_7598379307966136320_n.jpg

49792278_10156232228293985_9212163550896717824_o.jpg

7pm CST tonight we will be premiering part 1 of the bronco build.
We will be commenting live during the premiere as well.

Last edited:
Awesome. I will watch it tonight

I dig it but damn we are many tax brackets apart if that's a budget build or maybe I misunderstood the meaning lol. Love it can't wait to see it hit some jumps.

Well originally this was supposed to be a budget build with a Cap of $15k as we didn't expect to get much support from the prerunner industry on this build.

We purchased the bronco for $3k in good condition.

Then everyone started offering us some killer deals on parts so I think full retail we will be into this project around $25k but it will be badass.

6" cut and turn TTB front on Radflo Coilovers, Deaver leafs and Triple Bypasses in the back. Full Fiberglass bed sides and front fender 3" bulge.

We need to freshen up the 351. Is it full roller ready so we are trying to squeeze 350-400hp out of it with a $2k max budget.

A Roll Cage and some seats are a must as well. Digital Camo Wrap. Etc.

I'm digging it man. Sure wish I could find a cheap bronc up here. They're on crack with their crazy prices

Needs some American made pre runner wheels. Im just sayin...:flipoff1:

On a serious note, great build and great coverage.

Latest posts