• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built 72' Nova, 505 BB, appraises for $55k trade for buggy

ih8mud34

"whats the worst that could happen?"
Posting for a friend, said it wasnt allowing him to post pictures:

"Just trying to see if there is any interest out there. Have a 72' nova with all Detroit speed and engineering suspension under it,
Fab 9" rear, around 700 HP 505 aluminum headed big block, tremmic 5 speed, vintage air."

Appraises for 55k. Would like to trade for a full tube buggy of equal value. 40k cash price.
Located in New Market, AL Call or Text (256) 990-3946 for details

cRhO1Ju.jpg

7ZHKzKh.jpg

7Nx7Rvd.jpg

DAtkDwg.jpg

I have seen this car up close and seen and heard it running down the road. It is absolutely a bad MOFO... The pictures definitely dont do it justice. :****:
Good luck with the sale of a top notch dream car.

Killer car, do you have any finished pictures of it? Love to see some video of it rollin and bustin down doors... :dblthumb:

Those are the finished pictures. It just isn't clean in them.. I'll see what I can do about a video when I get back to the house this weekend

rockcrawlers06 said:
Those are the finished pictures. It just isn't clean in them.. I'll see what I can do about a video when I get back to the house this weekend

I didn't see the headers, exhaust, plug wiring, etc on the motor and wasn't sure if it was a roller or finished product. No matter, badass car and GLWS. :dblthumb:

091ab85b1f8f5b3a61d06d88d3ab5941.jpg

Any interest in this four seater? Just finished with all good parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk