• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built CJ-7 Crawler

bluelightspecial

Time to get this jeep a new home. She has been sitting too long in the driveway and I don't forsee having time to use her like she was built for. Besides that, Uncle Sam has other plans for me for the next year. Specs are as follows.

Engine:
Fuel Injected 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0HO, bored .20 over and balanced. Converted to Mass Air with Ford Racing wiring harness and performance computer. Dual electric 10 inch fans.

Transmission/Transfer Case:
Ford NP435 4spd with Novak conversion kit to adapt to a Dana 300. JB Conversions 4:1 gear set in the Dana 300 with 32 spline outputs front and rear. 1350 yoke on the front of the T-case, 1410 on the rear. Full flat skid pan with recessed bolts to slide over obstacles. 3/8” wall drive shafts.

Suspension:
Swayaway Remote Reservoir 14”travel coilovers on all four corners. Four linked front and rear with limiting straps in the center of the axles.

Axles:
Dana 60 front with 4:56 gears, Detroit locker, and full size Spicer shafts with 35 spline outers, and Spicer life joints. Warn drive flanges.
14 Bolt rear with 4:56 gears, Detroit Locker, and disk brakes.

Tires and Wheels:
42” Super Swamper TSL’s with over 75% tread remaining. The center of the Chevrons have been grooved with a ½” grooving iron to increase flex and surface area. 32 bolt beadlocks on all four corners. (front driver side tire has not been grooved, it is brand new)

Interior/Extra’s:

Vinyl racing bucket seats with Simpson harnesses. Tuffy center console with a Pioneer CD player. Autometer gages (engine temp, oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel pressure, and fuel level) Grant steering wheel. Overhead Cobra CB radio. RCI fuel cell, onboard air tank with guage, and aluminum diamondplate toolbox behind seats. Dual Optima batteries. Warn HS9500 in the front with wiring and switch to install in the cockpit winch controls..

I've probably left a few things out, but this covers the meat of it. I have a brand new windshield frame and glass that is not pictured. I liked the open air feeling so I left it off. The jeep was built by Mike Ward and is very well built. Asking $13,500 or best offer. If anyone wants additional pictures feel free to call. The jeep is located in Anniston. Thanks.

Bryan
256-310-5532

BlueJeep002.jpg

BlueJeep001.jpg

BlueJeep005.jpg

BlueJeep006.jpg