• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built D44HP / Currie 9" sale/trade

THE GUYrock

Selling my built D44HP / Currie 9". I've dropped the price way down, like excessively just to get these sold. Located in greenville SC

Front is a D44HP with Chevy flat top knuckles 5on5.5 hubs
KNUCKLES ARE DRILLED FOR HIGHSTEER and have new studs in them.
I will supply a tierod with heim joint ends.
Barnes4wd 3/8 diff cover
Yukon 4340 Chromo shafts
Yukon super joints
Welded front carrier
Yukon hardcore hubs
Yukon 4.88 gears
Yukon master install kit
Yukon 1310 U-joint yoke
1 ton chevy brakes
All parts in axle under 3 months old, shafts and joints are 3 weeks old
Rubicon express truss and all barnes4wd brackets. Has a ram skid since i ran full hydro Will bolt directly into tj/xj/zj

Currie enterprises HD9 housing big bearing
Strange engineering nodular 3rd member with the big bearings (the HD unit)
Yukon Chromo shafts
Yukon 4.86 gears
Yukon side load adjusters
Yukon master install kit
Detroit full case locker
Moser shaft retains (End plates)
3/8" steel pinion guard
All barnes4wd brackets and truss, setup for double triangulated 4 link. Also has anti-rock tabs on it. And I have a disc brake kit (no calipers) to go with it. All parts except locker 3 months old, locker is right at a year old.

These axles cost over 7k to build, I'm asking for 3750 obo. If they are bought at or super close to the asking price I'll toss in spare shafts, knuckles, hubs, whatever I have laying around for them. I will seperate but the prices will dictate that. pics on request.

Only trades I'm interested in are for 40-42" SX/crawlers/treps for 17" wheels, 17" beadlocks 8on6.5 pattern, atlas 3.0/3.8 for a 46RH trans, 16" 2.5 coilovers or a mix of those items and/or cash.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Re:

Ttt

I can remove the chromos and replace with stock shafts to drop the price further

I have a friend that has been looking around for a set of good axles for his TJ. I have sent him your email address and you should be getting a reply from him. I hope the two of you can workout a deal. Goodluck!

Re: Re: Re: Built D44HP / Currie 9" sale/trade

Beafire said:
I have a friend that has been looking around for a set of good axles for his TJ. I have sent him your email address and you should be getting a reply from him. I hope the two of you can workout a deal. Goodluck!

Awesome, thanks a ton man!

Re:

THE GUYrock said:
Pending sale

Glad to help! When I saw these I was thinking, how could I buy these and sell mine...
Mike will be happy.

Re: Re: Re:

Beafire said:
Glad to help! When I saw these I was thinking, how could I buy these and sell mine...
Mike will be happy.

I hope so, he got a good deal. Hope to get this all buttoned up soon so I can ship them out this week for him.